Corteo (Cirque du Soleil) in DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtscho

Database Admin
Corteo, a performance by Cirque du Soleil, is in town for a while longer. They have set up tents on the site of the old Washington Convention Center. I confirmed one frequency, 456.8000 [ d155]. This appears to be part of a license of five frequencies to Cirque (WQEF456).

Dave

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
dtscho said:
Corteo, a performance by Cirque du Soleil, is in town for a while longer. They have set up tents on the site of the old Washington Convention Center. I confirmed one frequency, 456.8000 [ d155]. This appears to be part of a license of five frequencies to Cirque (WQEF456).

Dave

they also setup temp wireless networks. if you have a laptop or a PDA, you may want to take one of them with you. the laptop may be hard to carry in but the PDA I've done. had a guy tell me "no cameras" but once I showed him it wasn't, he didn't question it. by the way, they did have their wireless encrypted.

freqhopping

They're in town right now, in Tysons. I went to the show last night. My girlfriend (and sister too) surely would've complained had I brought in a scanner. So I didn't get a chance to see if there was anything new in use. Probably DMR now.

Status
Not open for further replies.