Wsp car/car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grego

Premium Subscriber
I have been listening to several different systems that the WSP uses and I have not heard car to car traffic even with the listed talk groups. Any hearing anything?

scooter1968

on the P25 system.........SRECS WSP CAR TO CAR can be heard, also you should be able to hear it on the JWIN, system, hope this helps

scaseyjordan

Scooter is right... Those in the Spokane area listening on the Spokane County trunked system will hear it there. Pierce County area will have an entirely different way of handling WSP Car to Car traffic. It may not even be on a trunked system. It is most likely to be well answered by an individual who lives near where Grego lives and listens to the same systems/frequencies as he does.

devicelab

Whacker Extraordinaire
I have been listening to several different systems that the WSP uses and I have not heard car to car traffic even with the listed talk groups. Any hearing anything?

Puget Sound Car-2-Car traffic has been very limited. Likely due to alternative forms of communication being used. I've heard quick chats on IWN but for longer chats I think they're just using cell phones, etc.

john98225

Fairly active car-to-car in Whatcom & Skagit Counties

There's been fairly active WSP car-to-car traffic up here in Bellingham; hasn't changed much over the past 10 years. Usually just chit chat, or deciding who is closest to take a call - although it gets real active when they do their "emphasis patrols" with a spotter on an overpass (or in the air) calling out description & violation of the next citizen they want to contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.