PSCO East and West is silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamMT1618

Anyone else having difficult with PCSO East and West frequencies? I can't get anything. I have a PSR 800 updated to P25 capabilities. I used to get all 5 in this group, so I updated my scanner and the libraries to be sure it wasn't me. I then noticed that there is no live feeds anymore for PCSO (as of last night) on broadcastify.

Any help would be appreciated.

I apologize if my lingo is off, it's been awhile and I'm still somewhat new to this hobby.

As of a few mins ago, both East and West is busy as usual for me. No issues. Are you monitoring the South Sound 911 digital system?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AdamMT1618

I finally got it to work. Not sure what I did wrong.

Quick question though, which dispatch for PCSO covers South Hill? Is it East or West?

Thank you.

East Dispatch covers: South Hill, Parkland/Spanaway, Edgewood, and Unicorporated areas up to Mount Rainier.

West Dispatch covers: University Place, Buckley PD, Orting PD, and the Gig Harbor Peninsula. Hope this helps! :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AdamMT1618

Thank you eclipsecivic2002,

You solved my first problem today with a clue that I missed on while setting up my scan list and answered a question I've been wondering for awhile! Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.