Cabell, Kanawha, Putnam County Fire Pager Tests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Looking for info regarding days of week and time of day that any routine fire test pages are broadcast for Cabell, Kanawha, and/or Putnam Counties???

gambill1

Hey Bubba,

They have that go off on the last wed. of the month also at noon. If this is the siren test he is referring to. We have a charleston fire station with the siren on top of it a block and a half from work. Very loud if you are caught outside when it starts.

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Thanks for the info - primarily looking for info to add to the Fire Tone Out sections on the wiki's.

gambill1

KD4YGG,

I don't know if this helps or is part of what you are asking for, but on monday's at 6:00pm, They set off half of kanawha county fire pagers for the departments drill reminder. Then on another night the rest of the pagers go off for the rest of the departments.

tvfd700

Premium Subscriber
For Putnam County, Stations 600 (Poca), 700 (Teays Valley), and 800 (Hurricane) are toned out every Thursday at approximately 1830 hours, for weekly training/meeting. I don't recall what nights the other departments meet on, but they are generally toned out at approximately 1830 hours. I believe I still have a copy of all of the two tone information for each department in the county. I will do some digging and see if I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.