Man wv pd frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

columbas

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what the Town Of Man Wv police frequencies are? Only listings I can see is Logan County. I go through there often and I can not seem to hear them. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you all very much.

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what the Town Of Man Wv police frequencies are? Only listings I can see is Logan County. I go through there often and I can not seem to hear them. I would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you all very much.

I may be wrong, but as far as I know Logan County Sheriff dispatches all law enforcement in the county on SIRN TG 4407. I also believe Man's cop is only part time, and is covered by the LCSO and WVSP Troop 5 District 1 the rest of the time.

They still running that beat to death Dodge Durango by the way?

columbas

Premium Subscriber
I have that information going on my scanner every time I go down there. I have seen the man PD talking and my scanner is not picking them up. That part I don't understand. I thought they might have had a different frequency or perhaps like Oceana PD that now has the ability to use DMR. Thank you so much for helping this old man. I will continue to search with the scanner for near by frequencies. If I find anything at all I will post the information to help other's as you all have been so nice to help me. HAVE A BLESSED DAY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Status
Not open for further replies.