New classifieds listings

SDS100
SDS100 CA$725.00
1 year old sds100 working perfectly include all the upgrade(provoice, dmr,nxdn)the big and small battery with cover a remtronix antenna the one...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD325P2 Police Scanner
Excellent condition Uniden BCD325P2 Phase II Handheld Scanner Manufacturer: Uniden The BCD325P2 Police Scanner Radio builds on the solid...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Motorola HT1250 VHF
For sale - Motorola HT1250 VHF. Comes with charger, hand mic, and programming cable. $80.00
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Kenwood TM-471 UHF Radio
Kenwood TM-471 UHF Mobile Radio. Comes with mic and mounting bracket $80.00
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Kenwood TM-271 VHF
For sale - Kenwood TM-271 VHF Mobile Radio. Comes with mic and mounting bracket. $80.00
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
one home patrol 1 radio with extreme version. car plug only, antenna, cradle, atn bnc adaptor, program cord. updated software and hpdb updated...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
uniden bcd536hp $350.00
very good condition. no dongle. has home usb cord, antenna, mounting bracket. software up to date.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD325P2
Uniden BCD325P2 $275.00
For sale is my BCD325P2 in excellent condition. It includes a ScannerMaster hard leather case with the belt clip, and all the original items that...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Excellent condition, produces very good audio quality when receiving DMR repeaters. Includes original box and accessories along with a 2.0 amp USB...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Excellent condition, produces very good audio when receiving DMR repeaters. Includes original box and accessories along with a 2.0 amp USB AC...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
996XT
996XT $260.00
My area system has been changed to Next Gen and this no longer works for me. Nothing wrong with it and I have all original contents of the box...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS200 new June 26th 2019, very little use, comes with everything, box papers, warranty, and a comet W100... I will consider a trade in part for a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Yaesu FT2DR Kit *PRICE DROP*
Selling because I simply don't use it. :D Yaesu FT2DR kit, includes: - FT2DR - VHF/UHF Analog/C4FM Handheld - CD-41 - Charger Base w/ AC-DC...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Selling my Icom R75  just sitting here not getting used
I have it listed also on ebay is in GREAT WORKING AND COSMETIC condition. pay pal accepted price includes shipping to US
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS200 with DMR upgrade
Selling my SDS200 with DMR upgrade. Includes antenna, mounting bracket-stand. USB Programming cable and AC adapter. This does have the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS100 with DMR,NXDN,Provoice, and Extra battery
Selling my SDS100 that has 3 upgrades installed. Includes extra battery and charging base UnidenEBC100. Also included is mini SMA antenna and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking to buy the Thales 1600703‐1 Audio/ Programming Side Connector Adapters. If you have any, I would like to buy them.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Unication G5 pager
G5 and amp base.... $625 to your door in the states...non/smoker...Raido and base great shape.. If you just want the radio.. $550 firm... No...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Hello everyone. I am looking for a used Icom R3 older wide band receiver. I am on a fixed income but if someone has one lying around and would...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views