New classifieds listings

Like others, looking for the original (small) battery (Part # BT953 ) and original door. Thanks
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Like others, looking for the original (small) battery (Part # BT953 ) and original door. Thanks
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
I am in the market for a good used HP 2. No upgrades needed.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Icom 7200 sale/trade
Selling or trading an icom 7200. I don’t know much about it as I got it among other things at an estate sale. Does power on and I don’t know value
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&pub=5575378759&campid=5338273189&customid=&icep_item=333520128774&ipn=psmain&icep_vect...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Home Patrol 1/2 windshield mount
Couple weeks old, returned the scanner, and just selling some stuff i got for it. Fre shipping and PayPal accepted.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Home Patrol 1/2 nylon case
Like new nylon case for Home Patrol 1/2 in excellent conditio, less than a month old from scanner master. Returned the scanner. Free shipping and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Mobile antenna with mag mount package
A unique opportunity to have the versatility of three distinct antennas to choose for optimum reception depending on your mobile monitoring needs...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS 100 with Extras !!
SDS100 unit with box and instruction manual -Wriststrap -Beltclip -TWO uniden extended batteries 5400mAh - Model BT-954 -Original, "slim" battery...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
If you have a nice Uniden 796D laying around unused and want to sell it, Please contact me. Don't need to have the Digital card to save on the...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Mobile antenna with mag mount package
A unique opportunity to have the versatility of three distinct antennas to choose for optimum reception depending on your mobile monitoring needs...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX-2 Digital Scanner w/Box and Accessories
MINT condition Whistler TRX-2 Scanner Receiver. Includes all accessories as new (set up and monitored for awhile, put back in the box when I got...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New other (see details)
Views
WS1098
WS1098 $318.00
Have a WS1098 for sale in great condition. Comes with antenna, AC adapter, usb cord, mounting bracket, and LAN cable. $318 shipped. I accept...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS100 for sale
Great condition SDS100 for sale. Includes the box with all of the paper work and accessories. It also includes a radio shack 800 MHz antenna...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Icom IC-A5 Aircraft handheld transceiver.
Virtually brand new. Kept in a case as backup radio for local volunteer fire department. Radio, antenna, AA battery pack, and manual. Contact...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New other (see details)
Views
2ea Motorola ATS 5000 HT's. Removed from fire service. 100% operational. Both in good condition cosmetically. Photos on request. $200.00 each...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler WS1080. $260
Lightly used and comes with everything pictured. The protective plastic coating is still on the unit. Unit has DMR capability. $260 shipped via...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
fair condition, looking for a used ic w2a ht working or not. Bill n0mnb@comcast.net
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Views
Radio Shack Pro-2096 base scanner. Used very little. Includes programming cable and Scan-lite programming CD. $150.00 shipped. Can send photos -...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Used but in great condition.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used