New classifieds listings

Uniden Home Patrol II Scanner
Uniden HP II scanner. Comes with 2 antennas, table stand, SMA to BNC adapter, SMA to SMA 90deg adapter. Also includes a RAM mobile mount. I am...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Trade my Unication G5/VHF (like new) for an SDS100
I was recently debating between a G5 or a SDS100 and ended up with the G5. It’s a great radio I just want to be able to have more scanner...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
XPR4550 UHF 25 Watt Mobile
XPR4550 UHF 25 Watt Mobile, 403 split. Microphone, programming cable, and accessory pin set included. Currently programmed on the Carolina 440...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler WS1040
Whistler WS1040 $150.00
For sale a very nice, like new Whistler WS1040 hand held scanner. Used very little, it works great. Included is the paperwork, antenna, both...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Good morning, I have recently lost my job of many years do to this virus. :-( Now that I am home I was looking to see if anyone have an...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
GRE PSR-600 APCO P25 Digital Scanner. Like New, In Box!! $195 Shipped
Excellent, lightly used GRE PSR-600 APCO P25 Digital Scanner. Latest firmware. Like new condition in original box with all original papers and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD996XT APCO P25 Digital for SALE: Like New, In Box SOLD!!!
SOLD!! Excellent scanner!! Unit is lightly used and in pristine, like new condition in original box with all original accessories. Priced to sell...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For sale: BCD996P2 $290.00
Selling my used BCD996P2 to thin out my collection. The scanner works as it should. Comes with: BNC telescopic antenna, 12v and AC power...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden 396t for sale
Selling 396t with belt clip, new batteries, USB cable, and charger. $150. Hardley used .located in Maryland. Will ship for free anywhere in the US.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS 100 w DMR and NXDN upgrades
Reluctantly selling my SDS 100 w DMR and NXDN upgrades. Also includes Uniden External GPS and Remtronix 800MHz antenna. USA shipping ONLY!
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden Home Patrol - II for Sale $325
Hello All, I'm looking to sale my Uniden Home Patrol II. The scanner is in like new condition and has no issues. The item will be shipped with...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Let's try this again. Before I buy new I would like to see if anybody had either a G4 or G5VHF that they were looking to unload. Transaction...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Excellent condition 396XT handheld scanner with Arc-Pro Software, cable, charger,belt clip
I've never had a problem with this scanner. I am including a USB which contains the ARC-Pro software, manual, easy to read guide. I am including...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden HP2
Uniden HP2 $275.00
For sale is a good condition Uniden HomePatrol 2. Comes with the scanner, ant, batteries and stand. Nothing else. I do not have the box...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Hello, I’m interested in buying a Motorola SSE5000 portable. I know it’s very rare and hard to come by but I know they are out there. I will pay...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
BCD536HP
BCD536HP $380.00
Great condition! Includes scanner, power cord, Wi-Fi dongle, antenna, bracket and wiring harness. No box. Will ship Priority Mail for free. Thanks!
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Moonraker MRP-2000Mk.2 25-2000 MHz. scanner pre-amp
Moonraker MRP-2000Mk.2 25-2000 MHz. scanner pre-amp for sale. used, very good condition. Comes with 12v power supply but can also run on 9v...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
FS: AOR AR8200 MKII - very nice condition.
I have for sale an AOR AR8200 MKII, along with an AOR made leather cover, and metallic telescopic antenna in perfect condition.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD436HP
BCD436HP $335.00
Uniden BCD436HP with DMR upgrade, Scanner master soft leather case, programming cable, SMA to BNC adapter, SMA antenna, three rechargeable...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views