New classifieds listings

Two perfect mobile magnetic mount mini mount antennas that may work in your area. Surplus to my needs so I’ll pass the on to someone. #1 Black...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
SA-818 Radio module carrier board
These carrier board kits allow connections to the NiceRF.com SA-818 Radio module, thus taking the strain off the pads being wired to directly...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
I'm looking to a trade my Uniden BCD996P2 for a BCD536HP... Anyone willing I will ship from 01923.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD325P2 With DMR and NXDN Options
325P2 with DMR and NXDN, in excellent condition. Sitting idle due to overabundance of radios! Includes BOX, USB cable, stock antenna, manual, and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication g5 with amplified charge station price drop
Mint condition and purchased in April through rays pagers I had it listed a while back . Someone sent a deposit and I held it until it could be...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sds 100
Sds 100 $750.00
I am selling my sds100 . What’s not included is warranty . That being said . It is mint/pristine and has one battery cycle charge . Yes one and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BC536HP
BC536HP $475.00
Radio is great condition, Has Original Box and all items that came with the radio. Has NXDN/DMR/Provoice upgrades. Has had the clock and back...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
WTB a Uniden sds200
I’m looking for a sds200 to buy to replace my G5
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
BCD 536HP Free
This Scanner has been sold (BCD536HP)
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
(No, not my only one - this is my spare! I love the radio.) Selling: Never used, been in the box all the time (although I did use the power...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
GRE PSR-600
GRE PSR-600 $160.00
Comes with box. 12vdc cable and antenna. Nothing else. Was a backup radio for me that just isn’t used.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sds100 for sale
I have asds100 for sale. $785 comes with one extra battery and charger. Screen protector is on it. Three antennas. 1 Remtronix. 1large 800mzh. and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Uniden SDS100 W/Accessories
I have a Uniden SDS100 that was purchased from Bearcat Warehouse two weeks ago. It is still within the 30 day return window, but I thought that I...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
This is brand new but for my area this its not working... I am trying to track down a Pro651 or Whistler 1040 in good condition as I had luck with...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Harris XG-75 Full System, w/ Phase II 700/800 Mhz
Up for sale is a Harris XG-75, Model: EVXG-PF78M Main features includes, P25 conventional, P25 Trunking Phase I, and Phase II, encryption Lite...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Maxon QPA4000 Cable & Antennas
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Scanfare M8-HLU
Includes everything as shown. Untested because I don't have the correct power supply. $15 + $15 shipping
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BC350a
Uniden BC350a $50.00
Selling 2. Price is for each. These were modified for an install, but work fine. I'm not sure what the two wires are for. Includes everything...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BC780XLT Box, Manual, Software & Mounting Bracket Only
Uniden BC780XLT Box, Manual, Software & Mounting Bracket Only $15 + $15 shipping
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Views
Yaesu VX-5r with accessories
Everything in pics included, as well as power supply and modified Motorola speaker mic. Powers up with power supply, but needs new battery. $125...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views