New classifieds listings

Uniden SDS-100 Scanner w/ NXDN & DMR
For sale is my Uniden SDS-100 Scanner. Purchased 2/6/2020 from Barecat Warehouse. Scanner has been sitting on my desk unused basically since I...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
996xt $225.00
hi all im selling my trusty 996xt to fund another radio.works as it should. the face is perfect.top of cabinet has a couple small scuffs. included...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G5 UHF 700/800MHz UHF-C
Up for sale is my G5 UHF-C 800MHz pager/Scanner I have two so I selling one in mint shape you can use it as a scanner it picks up better then a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden Trunk Tracker BCD325P2 With DMR
Uniden BCD325P2 with DMR In New Condition One Month Old. Comes with Antenna, USB Cable, Hand Strap, Belt Clip, 2XAA NMH Batteries and Manual...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD396T $140
BCD396T $140 $140.00
Hello All, I have a used BCD396T for sale. Item comes with power charger, programming cable and Diamond Antenna (SRH77CA). Asking $140 for the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD996T $225
BCD996T $225 $225.00
Hello All, I have a Uniden BCD996T in great condition for sale. Included is the stock antenna, programming cable, desk mount and power cord. Item...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD536HP $350
Hello All, For sale I have a used BCD536HP that comes with stock antenna, WiFi dongle, programming cable, power cord and microSD card. The unit...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G5 700/800 & 450-512 MHZ Very Good Condition
Unication G5 model G5B64BF-SXUDEN1401 700-800 MHZ & UHFD 450-512MHZ. Unit is in very good condition, works excellent, replaced the battery about 6...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for parts or a broke bc-895 to Repair one I have. Need a front keypad pcb and the 2 brackets that hold the display. looks like someone hit...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
FREE MAG MOUN T ANTENNAS
Two new perfect mobile magnetic mount mini mount antennas that may work in your area. Surplus to my needs so I’ll pass the on to someone...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
BC75XLT with box
BC75XLT with original box, with aftermarket antenna, ts been sitting in the box for awhile, don’t need it anymor, and already have one, and don’t...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
AOR DV-1 $1,200.00
I'm going to be selling my family's AOR DV-1. This receiver has been handled extremely carefully its entire life and treated with extreme care. I...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
FREE MAG MOUNT ANTENNAS
Two new perfect mobile magnetic mount mini mount antennas that may work in your area. Surplus to my needs so I’ll pass the on to someone. #1...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
SA-818 Radio module carrier board
These carrier board kits allow connections to the NiceRF.com SA-818 Radio module, thus taking the strain off the pads being wired to directly...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Trade/Sell - Uniden BCD996P2 w/DMR upgrade
Trade: I will trade my Uniden BCD996P2 w/DMR for a BCD536HP w/DMR upgrade. I will pay the shipping for the BCD536HP (from your location to mine)...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD325P2 With DMR and NXDN Options
325P2 with DMR and NXDN, in excellent condition. Sitting idle due to overabundance of radios! Includes BOX, USB cable, stock antenna, manual, and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication g5 with amplified charge station price drop
Mint condition and purchased in April through rays pagers I had it listed a while back . Someone sent a deposit and I held it until it could be...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sds 100
Sds 100 $750.00
I am selling my sds100 . What’s not included is warranty . That being said . It is mint/pristine and has one battery cycle charge . Yes one and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BC536HP
BC536HP $475.00
Radio is great condition, Has Original Box and all items that came with the radio. Has NXDN/DMR/Provoice upgrades. Has had the clock and back...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
WTB a Uniden sds200
I’m looking for a sds200 to buy to replace my G5
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views