New classifieds listings

Radio Shack PRO-2035 1000-Channel  Analog  FS:   Make me a offer
This scanner works fine and as you can see the power cord was cut off at one time,I use a Wall Wart and it runs it fine...Hoping Someone can make...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Wavetek  signal generator
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
SDR Patriot Waves "Dark Tower"
I love to experiment with different forms of communication attempting to capture the State of Colorado DTRS Simulcast system in my area. I am not...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
A little scuffed up but both work 100%,Both have the battery Holders and rubber duckies...Pics on request..Asking maybe 30 Bucks for both shipped...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden Home Patrol II Open Box
You are looking at an open box Uniden Home Patrol II Scanner for sale. Scanner was not used. Only been removed from box for photos. PayPal only.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
[SOLD]   BC760-XLT Uniden Scanner $75 Shipped
[SOLD] $75 FREE shipping! PayPal accepted. The Uniden Bearcat BC-760XLT is a 100 (5 x 20) channel scanner that covers VHF Low Band...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler WS1040 Digital Handheld
For Sale : Whistler WS1040 in excellent condition, includes all accessories. AC adapter, USB programming cable, black & yellow battery holders...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS-100 - with Extras - $649 Shipped / SOLD
Uniden SDS100 Digital Handheld Scanner + Extras. Condition is Used. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Bought this new a few years ago to go with an icom 718. Radio deal fell through so the mic went in the desk drawer. Looking to get to a good home...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Uniden SDS100 True I/Q Digital Handheld Scanner with Extras
Please note this scanner functions perfectly and the only reason I am selling it and other ham equipment is to purchase two new ham radios. Comes...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS200 with DMR **SOLD**
For Sale : SDS200 with DMR Upgrade . In great condition with small scratch next to mounting hole. Hidden by the bracket. Includes antenna...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
All information can be found here : https://mail.mfjenterprises.com/Product.php?productid=MFJ-1888 Includes loop multicoupler and power supply ...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler WS-1010 Scanner $35 shipped
Whistler WS-1010 Scanner $35 shipped in Continental USA only Great little Scanner - No Problems - Will supply fresh batteries - Just don't need.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden Bearcat BCD996P2 Digital Mobile Scanner
For sale is a Uniden BCD996P2 in like new condition, only used as a base. Comes with original box, antenna, AC and DC power, mounting brackets...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
ISO a Motorola Xts4000 VHF. About 5 years ago I owned and stupidly sold my xts4000 ( nextel looking) radio. In fairness I needed money but really...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Whistler upgraded PSR-800
Whistler upgraded PSR-800 running the latest firmware. The scanner has never been mobile. Included is everything when purchased in addition there...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
I have for sale a New in Box Uniden BC-RH96 https://www.ebay.com/itm/184359302417
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
I am wanting to trade my harris for a Motorola APX VHF/700-800 with AES and DES. If your interested please send me a message. Please click the...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views