New classifieds listings

hr2510 for sale $165.00
hi all selling my 2510 mobile radio. has worked great for me but looking to sell to fund another radio.my meters say its doing 30watts out on...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX-1 digital scanner
For sale is a digital scanner capable of decoding DMR, NXDN..etc Comes with all original accs that were in the box. 2 manuals..1 that comes with...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Please contact me if you have a unication drop in charger for sale. Doesn’t matter if it’s the amplified one or just the basic one.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
SDS100
SDS100 $575.00
SDS100 with original box and accessories, with screen protector and Remtronix antenna.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Brand new, Whistler WS 1010 Handheld Scanner. 75.00. Contact Justin
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Unication G4 700/800MHZ
Up for sale is an great condition Unication G4 700/800mhz. Will come wiith the charging wire. No wall brick. No box. The pager functions...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for a WTB Winradio WR-G33DDC Excalibur Pro in good working and physical condition.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Uniden Home Patrol 2 with box
in like new condition, comes with Scanner Master nylon caase, Remtronix antenna, USB cable, bnc adapter. Desk stand and Original Box. I can't find...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Like New Whistler TRX2
For sale is my TRX2 that is less than 5 months old. Not a mark anywhere. In factory box with all included contents. Also have 3 extra 8GB cards...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS100 with box
SDS100 with box $575.00
Decided not to sell, mods please delete
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Blowout Price Unication G3 VHF/UHF D in like new condition.
Selling my personal G3 VHF UHF D 450-520. I have been using my G5 almost exclusively and this one just sits in my desks. Pager is in excellent...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Selling my SDS200 to save up for a Satellite Ham Radio. Radio is perfect condition......NO HUM. All my local departments are encrypted and no...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS-100 with NXDN & DMR + Stand
I have this SDS100 for sale with DMR & NXDN installed. In perfect condition ships in original box and packing. The reason for selling is I have 2...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
600$ Free
Looking for a SDS with nothing loaded or a 536 hp with NXDN and DMR. 600$$$ cash.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD325P2 Hand Held Scanner DMR, Provoice and NXDN Installed
Uniden BCD325P2 with Paid Downloads NXDN, Provoice and DMR Already Installed Fully Working. Included BNC Antenna, Wrist Strap, Belt Clip, 2...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BLACKED OUT Panasonic Toughbook CF-31
BLACKED OUT CF-31 MK2 Rugged Toughbook. This toughbook is in excellent condition. Comes with 8GB of RAM and 500GB Samsung EVO solid state drive...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
I live in Muskoka Canada - looking for a base station scanner Thanks for your reply
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Bcd996xt*****SOLD*****
selling my bcd996xt Thought this radio would work for me in this area but due to the simulcasting I will need to invest in a sds200. Radio has...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Motorola MotoTRBO Bluetooth Wireless Remote Speaker Mic KIT XPR5550 XPR7550 *SOLD*
Selling my genuine Motorola MotoTRBO bluetooth speaker mic. This Kit includes: 1 x Wireless RSM mic, 1 x RSM battery, 1 x Dual Desk Charger and 1...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
My county is going to phase 2 so I'm going to be selling some of my extra radios 1-BCT 15x $150.00 1-BCD 785D...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views