New classifieds listings

SDS200 (Mint) Like New In Box - Store Demo Unit
Greetings fellow radio enthusiasts! I have a Uniden SDS200 up for grabs. We have a very unique Simulcast system here in Colorado Springs that...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Kenwood TM-G707 Dual Band Mobile Transceiver
Offered for sale is a nice quality Kenwood TM-G707 dual band transceiver. This has been my standard shack VHF/UHF radio and has not been...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Yaesu FT-450AT
Yaesu FT-450AT $525.00
Offered for sale is a Yaesu FT-450AT. This unit is in like new condition and has the factory installed internal tuner. This radio has been my...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Home Patrol-ll
Home Patrol-ll $380.00
Up for sale is my HomePatrol ll in good shape I just replaced it with another G4 and no longer need it come with rechargeable battery’s and usb...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Bearcat-Uniden TrunkTracker V Scanner BCD436HT
Uniden BCD436HT TrunkTracker V Scanner, Apco 25 Phase 1-Phase 2 Digital, Zip Code Finder, Close Call RF Capture, Trunking and Conventional System...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SOLD: Icom ID-51 Plus 2 Camo VHF/UHF HT D-Star and accessories
ID-51 Plus 2 Camo $315 HM-75LS Speaker Mic BC-202 Desktop 1 amp Charger BC-167SA .5 amp Charger OPC-2350LU Programming Cable Nifty Mini Manual...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Selling a used but 100% working PSR500 scanner. Shows sign of use. Comes with antenna. $145 shipped Conus paid with Paypal as friend/family...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
I have a Pro-106 handheld digital scanner that has been on my radio feed for several years. I've acquired two Pro-197's and am looking to trade...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD 396T TrunkTracker IV Digital Handheld Police Scanner
Uniden BCD 396T TrunkTracker IV Digital Handheld Police Scanner. Selling my personal handheld police scanner because I bought a newer unit and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
As new, Uniden S30RC scanner. This replaced the BC75XLT. All original packaging, perfect condition. Non smoking household. it doesn't come with...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
HomePatrol-II Extreme Upgrade *SOLD*
Selling my HomePatrol-2. Includes an upgraded 32gb micro SD card (More recording!). This scanner also already has the extreme upgrade. The case...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS100 - no box/manual, just the scanner. Includes screen protector, DMR & NXDN activation and the Jon Wienke internal GPS mod. Works...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS100 fully upgraded DMR, NXDN, ProVoice, Remtronix and Internal GPS
Cancelled Uniden SDS100 fully upgraded with DMR, NXDN, and ProVoice. Also includes the internal GPS mod from Jon Wienke. Making this a truly...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
hi eveyone also selling my president grant cb with mic bracket thumbscrews power cord. please email me my call at gmail for pics. this is the 120...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
hr2510 for sale $165.00
hi all selling my 2510 mobile radio. has worked great for me but looking to sell to fund another radio.my meters say its doing 30watts out on...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX-1 digital scanner
For sale is a digital scanner capable of decoding DMR, NXDN..etc Comes with all original accs that were in the box. 2 manuals..1 that comes with...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Please contact me if you have a unication drop in charger for sale. Doesn’t matter if it’s the amplified one or just the basic one.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
SDS100-SOLD
SDS100-SOLD $575.00
SDS100 with original box and accessories, with screen protector and Remtronix antenna.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Brand new, Whistler WS 1010 Handheld Scanner. 75.00. Contact Justin
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Unication G4 700/800MHZ
Up for sale is an great condition Unication G4 700/800mhz. Will come wiith the charging/programming wire. No wall brick. No box. The pager...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views