New classifieds listings

Extreme Homepatrol 1-2 Scanner Antenna 700 & 800Mhz P25 11db Digital Reception
Extreme Homepatrol 1-2 Scanner Antenna 700-800Mhz P25 11db Digital Reception Analog & Digital 15'Tall also works on VHF-UHF SMA Connector. Free...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Uniden SDS100 $575.00
Selling my SDS100 as I just do not use it. Its in like new condition, asking $575. I will post pics ASAP
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
AOR AR-DV10 Digital Receiver
It's been sitting in the box for several months. I decided to sell it to help pay for some of my Medical bills. It comes as you see it in working...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Unication G5 Dual Band P25 DMR 700-800Mhz and 400-470Mhz $550
Unication G5 Dual Band P25 DMR 700-800Mhz and 400-470Mhz $550 Unication pagers perform exceptionally well as P25 simulcast scanners. Performance...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD436HP
BCD436HP $385.00
This BCD436HP scanner is truly in LIKE NEW CONDITION and is equipped with DMR and ProVoice. upgrades. Also included are: Stock Antenna SMA-BNC...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
This is a 1976 Heathkit MR1134 Marine Band Crystal Controlled Scanner. Gone Its been picked up locally. Listing is Closed.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sale Pending - Motorola Commander Speaker Microphone
*SALE PENDING* For Sale is a Motorola Commander Speaker Microphone Model RMN5023B. Going through some equipment I had in storage and found this...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD* REDUCED - Uniden BC895XLT Scanner
**SOLD** I accidentally fat fingered the cost price so I'm reducing it to $50. Used and in very good condition is a Uniden BC895XLT...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for TRX-1 rubber case and stock antenna...I know I can buy these from Whistler, just checking to see if someone has one they are not...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
I, am looking for a home patrol 2 with firmware updated.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
i have a like new SDS200 with box and accessories purchased a couple months ago, but it does more than i'll ever need, and im going with something...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden Bcd436hp digital handheld scanner
SOLD Selling my Uniden bcd436hp digital scanner in mint shape newer model No upgrades comes with rechargeable batteries and programming/ power...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD325P2
BCD325P2 CA$500.00
This radio is like brand new. Buyer pays shipping if local pickup can't be arranged. It includes the manual, a couple of sets of rechargeable...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
SpectrumForce Desk Mount For Three Base Scanners
No longer needed. For sale $75.00. I'm in Canada. Buyer pays shipping. Does NOT include the scanners
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
RS PRO-106 with Accessories $160 shipped
The scanner is in excellent condition in the original box. I don't have the original antenna but include an 800 MHz specific one. Also includes...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Kenwood TKR-850-1 Version 2.0 Pulled from working system for upgrade
Have a Kenwood TKR-850-1 Ver. 2.0 450-480 for sale, rack mounted with only DC power, no Kenwood DC Switching Power Supply KPS-15. Has a few scuffs...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BC125AT Used.
I bought this scanner with the intention of taking it with me to the airport for plane spotting. Reality is, I seldom leave my home on my days off...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler WS1080 Like New
Im selling my Whistler WS1080 in like new condition. It still has the protective cover on the front screen. I will admit i am more of a Uniden and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views