New classifieds listings

Uniden SDS100 w/ Original Box & Remtronics REM-820S Antenna (No DMR or NXDN entitlements)
This listing is for (1) Uniden SDS100 (Ser. No. 383Z 08007017) with original box and Remtronics REM-820S 700/800/900 antenna. Unit works...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Motorola UHF CM300d Mobile w/ Astron SS18 Power Supply
This listing is for (1) Motorola CM300d UHF (403-470MHz) 30-watt MotoTRBO mobile w/ Astron SS18 power supply. Includes mini-UHF to PL259 adapter...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BlueTail Technologies P25RX-II
This listing is for (1) BlueTail Technologies P25RX-II with USB A to C cable and telescopic SMA antenna. I purchased the unit directly from...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G5 (D ver., 700/800MHz & UHF R2) w/ Amplified Charger Base
This listing is for (1) Unication G5 (D version, 700/800MHz & UHF R2) and (1) Unication amplified charging base w/ BNC antenna - both pager &...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS200 w/ Original Box & 19" Rack Mount Plate (No DMR or NXDN entitlements)
This listing is for (1) Uniden SDS200 (Ser. No. 384Z18001839), (1) 19" rack mount panel for SDS200 and Maxtrac/XTL/APX-sized deck, and (1) crappy...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS200 w/ Original Box (No DMR or NXDN entitlements)
This listing is for (1) Uniden SDS200 (Ser. No. 384Z18003330). Unit works perfectly, I'm selling as I have relocated to an area with little...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Maxx-Tenna Scanner Antenna MT-1
Can be attached to any scanner / radio with a BNC connector. Easy to use and easy to mount. Approximately 6 feet of coax. Comes with everything...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler WS1065 Phase 1
Clean scanner,works great,no problems,same as Pro197,have power cable,data cable and antenna and mobile bracket.I use PayPal and I pay shipping.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS200 P25 Digital Trunking Scanner
For Sale: One Uniden SDS200 base/mobile P25 digital trunking scanner. This scanner is part of an estate sale for my neighbor who was an avid...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS200 P25 & DMR Trunking Scanner
For Sale: One Uniden SDS200 base/mobile P25 & DMR digital trunking scanner. This scanner is part of an estate sale for my neighbor who was an...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Remtronix REM 830B Antenna
New Remtronix antenna with BNC connector. The antenna can be turned / angled for the back of a scanner. PayPal accepted and I’ll cover shipping.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Uniden SDS200 $625 SOLD
I bought two of these a few months ago. They are overkill for my area. Like new condition and never mobile. No scratches, etc. Non smoking home...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SOLD Uniden SDS100 with box, two antennas, DMR, waterfall upgrades
Yet another SDS100 refugee from Austin as we go encrypted :( This is a great unit that has never left the house and is in excellent condition...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX-1
Whistler TRX-1 $500.00
Whistler TRX-1 in like new condition with manual, box and 4 Eneloop batteries. See pictures for details as this is what the buyer will receive...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
WTB: Remote Head kit for Uniden BC785D
Looking for a Scanner Master BC785D Remote Head kit. They had this item made in house or for them and sold a limited run some years ago. The kit...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Uniden SDS 100 with upgrades
Austin is going encrypted and that means I have less need for a P25 trunking scanner. I'm offering my SDS 100 which has rarely left the house...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
UNIDEN BCD325P2 - $275.00 SHIPPED
I'm offering a gently used BCD325P2 for sale. I bought it here on RR classifieds this past December. It does not have any add ons from Uniden...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Want to buy a Unication G3 preferably with a charging base
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
SDS100 plus GPS - $575 - SOLD
SDS100 with GPS cabling and puck. Includes ZipScanners desk stand and aftermarket Remtronix antenna. No battery issues, powers on and works...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views