New classifieds listings

bearcat bc9000 with decoders .
one bearcat bc9000 with attached decoders . comes with ac plug, antenna.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
UNIDEN SDS 100
UNIDEN SDS 100 $525.00
Like the title says I have a good condition Uniden SDS 100 that I would like to get $525 shipped for. There is nothing wrong with the scanner and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Astron SS-10 7 amp 12 V DC Power Supply - like new
I just bought ($104.95) this Power Supply from DX Engineering on October 3rd. I opened it up, installed the blue LED to indicate when the power...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
I need 2 each yellow & black battery holders as cheap as possible. My email is markgemt@gmail.com For pro-106
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Uniden SDS100 *Revised*
For Sale: One Uniden SDS100 P25 Phase 1 & 2 handheld scanner with all original accessories including new battery (large), belt clip, hand strap...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Manufacturer refurbished
Views
Uniden BCD325P2 w/DMR, ARC-XT Software
For Sale: One gently used Uniden BCD325P2 with DMR included. Comes with the scanner, belt clip, stock antenna, 800 MHz gain antenna, hard...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD325P2 Hand Held Digital Scanner Phase 1-2 New
Uniden Bcd325P2 Phase 1 and 2 Digital Scanner Brand New In The Box. Included Antenna, 2 Rechargeble Batteries, Hand Strap, USB Cable, Belt Clip...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
PSR-800 Great Condition, Like New
Selling my PSR-800. The scanner was updated by Whistler. I have the original box with usb cable, belt clip, the plug in adapter for the car. I...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
GRE-PSR 500 Almost Like New
Items included: GRE-PSR 500 scanner, usb programming cable, AC power adapter, CD manual, yellow/black battery holders, stock antenna, belt clip...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Have a like new SDS100 for sale. Bought it this past June, used it maybe a handful of times. Comes with original packaging, cables and all. Comes...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden CB-GPSK GPS for SDS200
Brand-new, never opened. Link to description: https://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-016625 HRO is selling (limited quantities -...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
VHF Air Blade Indoor Antenna for Aircraft
VHF Air Blade Indoor Antenna from DPD Productions I originally paid $99.00 + Tax + $25.00 Shipping (it's 5 feet long) with 18 feet of coax. My...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Items included: GRE- PSR 500 scanner, usb programming cable, AC power adapter, CD manual, yellow/black battery holders, stock antenna, belt clip...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
uniden BCD-436HP
Uniden BCD-436HP scanner. Works great, had some scratches on the screen, but they don't keep you from seeing info. Comes with USB cable,6...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Kenwood TK-372G w/charging station
Selling my used Kenwood TK-372G receiver. 450-470mhz. Comes with receiver, lapel mic, battery, programming cable, and I will include a Zip drive...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Uniden BCD325P2 scanner for sale
Selling my bcd325p2 scanner. Hardly used and looks brand new! Firmware version 1.08.01. I have the stock antenna plus the radio shack 800mhz...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Anyone not using their Icom IC-R2500 much and would like to sell it, please let me know. Thanks.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
SDS 100  Mint condition **SOLD**
I'm selling my SDS 100 radio is 4 months old and in mint condition. Comes with everything I have been using my g5 and I decided to sell my sds...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for D220R Or a D. too 20 any make possible Would prefer under$50 at possible as I'm trying to replace products that I lost during the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
CRESTON HD-MD4X1-4K-E "HDMI switcher"
Hello, Excellent Condition!! I am looking to trade or sell this equipment. I am new to the wonderful world of Radio and looking for a scanner...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Seller refurbished
Views