New classifieds listings

Drake SW8 late serial number
Trying to thin out some receivers I don't use that often and this Drake SW8 is a candidate for new ownership. This is a late 1999 production unit...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler WS140 Complete With Everything In Box
Hi, up for sale I have very gently used Whistler WS1040 Come with everything as seen in the pix. Any other questions please ask thanks.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
---------------- sold ------------------RELISTING uniden 785d w/ digital card
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sds200
Sds200 $580.00
Please read payment description below Up for sale is a sds200 excellent condition NO HUM.... Screen protector installed see image nothing wrong...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sds100 used §old
For sale is a mint sds100 with nylon case and remtronix antenna has been in the nylon case since out of box . See pictures PayPal 🚨friends and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sds 200 (used)sold
Up for sale is a sds200 excellent condition NO HUM.... Screen protector installed see image nothing wrong with the screen the protector causes the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
****SOLD*** UNIDEN BCD996P2 Digital P25 Type I & II $325.00 Shipped
That's right selling off another one of my BCD996P2 to make room for another SDS200. These are the BEST digital P25 Phase 1 and 2 scanners for...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
UNICATION VHF 700/800 G5 PAGER P25/Analog Conv and Trunking Phase 1 and Phase 2
Unication G5 VHF 136-174 and 700/800mhz Pager/Scanner, Includes amplified charger base and power supply Very Lightly used for about 1 month for...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G5 700/800 VHF
Bought this unit here on RR classifieds early summer of this year, seller advised three months old. Ended up with a pair of these radios and one...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
rfinder k1 $325.00
hi all selling my rfinder k1.works as it should. great shape no pets or smoke. used indoors only.please email me at kd8hmjatgmail.com and ill send...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCT15
Uniden BCT15 $100.00
I've got a BCT15 I'm no longer using. Bought it from eBay some months ago. Radio works perfectly, however, it does show scratches in the chassis...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Wanted home patrol 2 must be updated as I have no computer. Willing to pay $375.00 shipped. Thanks intel8967.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Uniden 436hp
Uniden 436hp $350.00
I have had the radio around a month. It is not what i though it would be. Not used to have to go in and turn stuff. Never has left the house...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for a Unication G5 in great condition. please email me at matthege@gmail.com thank you
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
For sale trx-1
I have a trx-1 for sale. I have easy read manual in large hard case notebook. 1 stock antenna. Original box. 4 new rechargeable batteries. 1...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
WTB a programming cradle for apollo VP200 pagers. I have tried to make one myself out of a charger and so far have been unsuccessful, if anybody...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Uniden 436HP Scanner**Sold**
I have a Uniden 436HP scanner for sale. Includes antenna , microsd, SMA to BNC adapter . Free USPS Priority shipping to CONUS only. Works great...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS 200
Uniden SDS 200 $665.00
Selling my other SDS 200. This one has the DMR upgrade. Comes with power adapter. Scanner has not been used very much and has been sitting on my...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler WS1040
Whistler WS1040 $190.00
Hello all , I have for sale a Whistler WS1040 portable scanner up for grabs. I just purchased this from another person. When I got it , it was...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views