New classifieds listings

Motorola XTS-5000 VHF
Motorola Xts-5000 Vhf 136-174 Mhz. 1000 channels. Radio flash code 58948A-901E87-0 . Radio works 100% on P25 and analog. Comes with 2 Lithium-ion...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Manufacturer refurbished
Views
BCD 996P2 $250.00
For sale Bearcat BCD996P2 in excellent condition. No mods. Currently in use in the Missoula MT Broadcartify feed. $250.00 Shipped lower 48
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
I have a lightly used and in good condition HP-ll for $375.00. PayPal only. Will ship USPS priority mail with in the lower 48. Will also add the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX-1
Whistler TRX-1 $350.00
Scanner is in excellent condition, has worked well until my area went simulcast. (Besure and check that your area is not considering it, and if...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
UNIDEN SDS 100 $625.00
I am selling my Uniden SDS 100 portable scanner. This one is in like new condition and has been in the case since purchase. The scanner will come...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS 200
SDS 200 $580.00
Up for sale is a sds200 excellent condition NO HUM.... I have the box ,antenna ,manuals , power cord, and the scanner sits on its bracket. Is...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SOLD Uniden SDS200 for Sale
Uniden SDS200 for sale, no additional licenses, stock unit. The unit came with the "static discharge" fix factory installed. Purchased in May...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for fully operational and cosmetically clean Whistler WS1065 desktop scanner, original box and accessories. Programming cable not needed...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
GRE PSR-800 w upgrade $210
GRE PSR-800 mint perfect, just back from Whistler with the Legacy upgrade. complete with paperwork and accessories as photos show. Working...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
(SOLD)     ICOM IC-R30 Wide-Band Hand-Held Reciver  $425 FREE SHIPPING!
(SOLD) For sale: ICOM IC-R30 Wide-Band Hand-Held Reciver $425 FREE SHIPPING (U.S. Only) PayPal Accepted! Like-new! I've only had it about a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Uniden BCT15X
Uniden BCT15X $120.00
Selling "used" BCT15X scanner. Still has the screen protector stuck onto it from when you but the units. Included: Scanner, Wall Power Unit, and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Radio Shack 800Mhz Antenna New
Radio Shack 800Mhz Antenna New. Paypal Droidx53@aol.com Free Shipping.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
HOMEPATROL Il Phase 2 Digital Scanner NIB
Uninden Homepatrol ll Digital Scanner Phase 2. Paypal to Droidx53@aol.com Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping. Cyber Monday Deal 1 Day Only.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
SOLD Up for sale is my lightly used P25RX Digital Police Receiver with original accessories. This is a marvelous receiver. Please check out the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS100 True I/Q™ Digital Handheld Scanner
Selling a used, but in excellent condition, SDS100. Includes all that came in the box, including the box, plus an extra battery. The English...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler 1088 (SOLD)
Selling my 1088. In good shape. Comes in original box. Has power cord(usb). I can send pics upon requests.Looking to get $300 obo.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD536HP
Uniden BCD536HP $225.00
Uniden BDC536HP base scanner. The scanner is in excellent cosmetic condition and works perfectly. This one DOES NOT have the clock error recall...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Drake SW8 late serial number
Trying to thin out some receivers I don't use that often and this Drake SW8 is a candidate for new ownership. This is a late 1999 production unit...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler WS140 Complete With Everything In Box
Hi, up for sale I have very gently used Whistler WS1040 Come with everything as seen in the pix. Any other questions please ask thanks.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views