New classifieds listings

FS: 4 each DTR700 w/accessories
I have 4 each Motorola DTR700 radios for sale. They include all original accessories, but no original box. Standard accessories are: antenna...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Vertex VXD-7200 VHF DMR Mobile Radio
Up for Sale is a Vertex VXD-7200 VHF Mobile Radio. The radio is used was pulled from a working environment. Radio DMR and analog operation. RF...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Vertex VXD-7200 VHF DMR Mobile Radio
Up for Sale is a Vertex VXD-7200 VHF Mobile Radio. The radio is used was pulled from a working environment. Radio DMR and analog operation. RF...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Retvis RT-82 Dual band DMR Amateur Portable Radio
Up for sale is a Retvis RT-82 dual band DMR amateur portable radio. The radio was pulled from a working environment. The radio is 3000 channels ...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden 536HP w/ NXDN & DMR Upgrades (All Accessories Included)
Selling my Uniden 536HP, I had it for a few months after buying used. Works great, getting rid of it as I have moved all my scanning equipment to...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Motorola XTS Radio PRYMEBLU BT-523 & BTH500
For sale Motorola XTS PRYMEBLU BT-523 wireless adapter and BT-500 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Microphone. These are in excellent condition. Smoke...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
REALISTIC PRO-2006 BASE SCANNER
*SOLD* A Realistic PRO-2006 Base 400 channel scanner. It is in good shape and functions as it should for its age. It covers : 25-520 / 760 -...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
AOR AR 900 Scanner
An AOR AR 900 handheld scanner that I purchased new in 1992. It is still in good shape. I had the battery pack replaced a few years ago and it...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for a Uniden 436HP Keypad
Hello, I am looking for a Uniden 436HP (like new) keypad. I am willing to pay and can exchange my current keypad (condition: some keys erased)...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Uniden 396xt handheld scanner
here you have a well taken care of 396xt comes with car charger wall charger and programming and manual
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Alinco DJ-X11T Wideband Receiver
Selling my DJ-X11 wide band receiver. Excellent condition, Excellent battery life. Comes with all original boxes, parts (drop in charger, wrist...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Alinco DJ-X11T Wideband Receiver
Selling my DJ-X11 wide band receiver. Excellent condition, Excellent battery life. Comes with all original boxes, parts (drop in charger, wrist...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS 200
Uniden SDS 200 $600.00
Uniden SDS 200 for sale as new, two months old. Box papers and all accessories that came with it. Includes external speaker. For additional info...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD 436hp
/////SOLD/////$360 OBO. Purchased new, gently used. Includes never used belt clip and wrist strap. Also includes scan disc, manual, stock antenna...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Harris XG-100P P25 Radio
For sale is a gently used Harris XG-100P. This radio is in excellent condition and fully loaded (all bands enabled, P25 trunking, Phase II...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Home Patrol 2 - w/Extreme Upgrade **Sold**
For sale is a Uniden Home Patrol 2 scanner. Unit is used but is in good shape and performs flawlessly. As stated in the title, the scanner has the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Original Icom R8600 Receiver Service Manual Pdf $25.00 Paypal Ok
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
SOLD - Whistler TRX-1 - Works Great extra NEW batteries / Remtronix Antenna
Whistler TRX-1. 2 Sets (8 batteries) - NEW External Charger - NEW Remtronix Antenna USB Sync Cable External Ruberized Green Case. Unit works...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD436HP - Like new.
1 week old Uniden BCD436HP for sale. Everything from box, except the box. Not a mark on it. Bought this then the SD100 and staying with the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for Icom's CS-RX7 programming software that someone might want to part with.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views