New classifieds listings

Looking for a gently used SDS200. My county is a simulcast system and the BCD995P2 I just boughr isnt cutting it on this simulcast system. Please...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Looking for a radio shack antennacraft st-2 scanner antenna. Send price and condition and possible pictures. Ralph / aj4g
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Hi - looking to buy a 4 port Stridsberg MCA204M Multicoupler. If you have one available please let me know!
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for Icom CS-R8600 Software. Send price. Ralph / aj4g
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Looking to buy one of the 3 models listed. ICOM ID-51a/ID-31a or Kenwood TH-D74 Thanks, Chad
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Unication G5 VHF/700/800 mhz
I have for sale a gently used Unication G5 VHF/700/800 pager. Included in this sale is the desktop drop in charger and a recently replaced...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Blue Tail Technologies P25rx
Up for sale is a slight used P25RX Made in USA by Blue Tail Technologies. I bought this and it works great on P25rx vhf and 800 systems and does...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
The Looking Glass Super-3 Communications Receiver The smarter way to SDR (Brand-New, Custom-Built system) Please note: This product is intended...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Hello Member IF ANY MEMBER HAVING ANY PROBLEM WITH THEY XTL5000 OR XTS5000- ETC I WILLING TO HELP YOU CLEAR ALL TRUNKING / ETC AND PUT YOUR...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Seller refurbished
Views
Hello fellow radio heads! I have a PRO-2004/BC898T all for sale. Links below with pics. Realistic PRO-2004 Scanner. Radio works very well. I...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Hello all, I would like to trade my BCD325P2 for a BC436HP. The BCD32P2 has a few scratches on it, the antenna holder had some chips in it. The...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Motorola XPR 7550
I Bought this XPR 7550 Used. When it got here I quickly realized it would not meet my required needs (everyone has standards). $230 for Radio...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD* SDS100: Includes ProVoice+DMR+NXDN
Update (2/28/21): The SDS100 has sold. I'm very thankful for the interest this has received, and so, so, grateful that the scanner is going to a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
***SOLD*** SDS 200 w/DMR activated
***SOLD*** Good evening everyone, Listing for sale my SDS 200 with DMR activated. Comes with a 32 GB SanDisk Extreme V30 A2 SD card, origional...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
***SALE FINALIZED*** Hi there, I'm looking for a Uniden SDS200, preferably with the hum fix. In terms of condition as long as the screen is free...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
GRECOM PSR-500
GRECOM PSR-500 $195.00
GRECOM PSR-500 digital scanner, P25 Phase I capable. Functionally identical to current Whistler WS1040 with minor cosmetic differences. Handheld...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For reluctant sale. Just don't have the time I need to listen. Very low usage. Purchased in Nov 2020 at Bearcat Warehouse with the REM-800B...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for Regency MCA611A’s or ACT-R1 VHF receivers.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views