New classifieds listings

Uniden bcd536hp
Uniden bcd536hp $320.00
Up for sale is my Uniden bcd536hp picks up great I use my G5 more and don’t need this only comes with what’s in the picture No upgrades only...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Harris P7200
Harris P7200 $250.00
I have a Harris P7200, 2 batteries,M/A COM charger, M/A COM mic and a alkaline battery clam shell for sale. Radio is currently being used to...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Like New Uniden BCD996P2
Like new condition with 3 antennas. (one shown on scanner in picture is not included, it has an upgraded telescopic antenna plus the two show in...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden bc330xt
Gently used bc 330tx in excellant condition no manual but u can download one online comes with belt clip and antennae
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD 436 with DMR and NXDN (SOLD)
I have a BCD 436 with DMR and NXDN installed. The scanner is in very good condition with a few minor scratches (which are hard to see) on screen...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for a gently used SDS200. My county is a simulcast system and the BCD995P2 I just boughr isnt cutting it on this simulcast system. Please...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Looking for a radio shack antennacraft st-2 scanner antenna. Send price and condition and possible pictures. Ralph / aj4g
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Hi - looking to buy a 4 port Stridsberg MCA204M Multicoupler. If you have one available please let me know!
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for Icom CS-R8600 Software. Send price. Ralph / aj4g
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Looking to buy one of the 3 models listed. ICOM ID-51a/ID-31a or Kenwood TH-D74 Thanks, Chad
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Unication G5 VHF/700/800 mhz
I have for sale a gently used Unication G5 VHF/700/800 pager. Included in this sale is the desktop drop in charger and a recently replaced...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Blue Tail Technologies P25rx
Up for sale is a slight used P25RX Made in USA by Blue Tail Technologies. I bought this and it works great on P25rx vhf and 800 systems and does...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
The Looking Glass Super-3 Communications Receiver The smarter way to SDR (Brand-New, Custom-Built system) Please note: This product is intended...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Hello Member IF ANY MEMBER HAVING ANY PROBLEM WITH THEY XTL5000 OR XTS5000- ETC I WILLING TO HELP YOU CLEAR ALL TRUNKING / ETC AND PUT YOUR...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Seller refurbished
Views
Hello fellow radio heads! I have a PRO-2004/BC898T all for sale. Links below with pics. Realistic PRO-2004 Scanner. Radio works very well. I...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Hello all, I would like to trade my BCD325P2 for a BC436HP. The BCD32P2 has a few scratches on it, the antenna holder had some chips in it. The...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
(CLOSED) Motorola XPR 7550
I Bought this XPR 7550 Used. When it got here I quickly realized it would not meet my required needs (everyone has standards). $230 for Radio...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD* SDS100: Includes ProVoice+DMR+NXDN
Update (2/28/21): The SDS100 has sold. I'm very thankful for the interest this has received, and so, so, grateful that the scanner is going to a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views