New classifieds listings

Yaesu VR-5000 Receiver- Excellent condition
For Sale : Yaesu VR-5000 Receiver Base in excellent condition ! included AC adapter , BNC adapter and antenna. One of the last runs. Good date...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden  HomePatrol HP-2 Scanner
Uniden HomePatrol HP-2 Scanner Purchased from Scanner Master less than a year ago by a respected member of this board, and I bought it from him...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for a Regency MX-3000, working or not. Need for parts.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
uniden bct15x $120.00
i have a like new bct15x. everything works as it should. i just upgraded. looking for 120 plus shipping. i can send pictures if you want
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Hello I have for sell a like new BCD325P2 with dmr upgrade box and all accessories and a couple antenna for $400
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Home Patrol 11
Home Patrol 11 $325.00
For Sale is a gently used home patrol scanner . 325.00 Venmo,Zelle or paypal. Sold
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
1. Motorola radius m1225 4 channel ( make offer ) 2. Motorola gp300 with changer and programming cable has dept engraved on face plate...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden bc75xlt $115.00
Only used it for a while I had gotten myself a base mobile don't need the handheld anymore
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G Series Standard Desktop Charger
Good morning, I am looking for a Unication G series charger. Does anyone have a used one, or any dealers with a good price? Thanks!
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
I have a Home Patrol 2 less then a month old with extreme upgrade. I decided to go with the SDS 200 instead. $425.00 shipped. PayPal only. Comes...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SOLD  ICOM RS-BA1 remote control software
includes all that came with it including cable. This is version 1.93 for Icom ic-7300 etc upgradable to 1.96 version 2 is for other icom rigs...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BC-RH96 Remote Head Unit
I got this piece of gear in a trade--works great, but surplus to my current needs. The remote head comes with mounting bracket and knobs, Uniden...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Purchased from amazon 2 months ago for $700. Programmed once. P25 2 phase hand held scanner all accessories included with manuals. For sale asking...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
PSR-800 / WS1080 with Valor amplified speaker
This PSR-800 / WS1080 was used as my office desk scanner, but no longer needed now that I'm retired. It was professionally upgraded by Whistler...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Just under 11 months old. Barely used, in great shape, perfect working order. No scratches, no dents, no marks, and no scuffs. Just purchased a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Any one have a grecom psr 800 for sale. Thanks intel8967
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Motorola APX7000xe VHF/800
Hi everyone, I am selling my Motorola APX7000xe in VHF/800mhz. I purchased this radio used from a shop in New Jersey in October, and I am just...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Wanted ZETRON Model 27 (2) Speaker Switchable Mixer Console Rack Mountable Yup just like Tom Swisher has, see it on the Scanner Guys YouTube Show...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Interested in buying SDS 100 , 200 either one. Have cash in hand Thank You
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Stalker ATR Police Speed Measurement Tool / Moving Version
Stalker ATR Moving Police RADAR Handheld Device This is for one working Stalker ATR series RADAR Speed Measurement Tool. This is optimized for...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views