New classifieds listings

Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Greetings Members, Looking for a BC 250 with a manufacturer rear label production year of 1980.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
It has the Whistler upgrade and it works great.I have the box and whatever else came with it.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking to buy an excellent /good condition Harris XG100M, Multi band radio ( VHF, UHF, 700/800) , with Phase II enabled. Radio should include...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Alinco DJ MD5 DMR Handheld Tranceiver
Alinco DJ MD5 DMR Handheld Tranceiver Like New condition Works perfectly Comes with Rubber antenna, belt clip, drop in charger programmer cable...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Hi a friend of mine had a CB called a Super Star 3900 and it recently started having a solder failure around the power supply area of the pcb. Im...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Uniden SDS100- SOLD-
Selling my well-maintained Uniden SDS100, which does not include any of the upgrades (NXDN, DMR, Provoice). This scanner is from a nonsmoking...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
4 iDEN Motorola r750 plus Rugged Duty cellphone + 2 way radio
I have 4 of these radios (price is for all) originally purchased by the government for Emergency Measures Evacuation use in 2013. Each comes with...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Looking for a handheld wideband receiver. Must be able to be programmed by PC. Thanks Adam
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Looking for a Unicaton G5 VHF. Not looking to pay retail!!
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
SDS 100 NXDN, DMR & Pro Voice Upgrades
Works Perfect Brand new in box Firmware and database has been updated Has all upgrades Will accept PayPal
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Uniden BCD436HP - Used
Hi everyone, I am selling my BCD436HP. I purchased it used last year, but now I am selling it to help fund an SDS200 for my truck. The scanner...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Diamond Discone, Yagi 450MHZ, U-106 Rotator w/Remote & two lengths about about 50' each of LMR400
Will be moving and have to get rid of my antennas and plated equipment. All in good condition. Make me an offer. Pick up is in the Fall River...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
***SOLD*** Yaesu VR-5000 Receiver- Excellent condition
For Sale : Yaesu VR-5000 Receiver Base in excellent condition ! included AC adapter , BNC adapter and antenna. One of the last runs. Good date...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden  HomePatrol HP-2 Scanner SOLD
Uniden HomePatrol HP-2 Scanner SOLD. Thanks to the buyer and to Radio Reference. Purchased from Scanner Master less than a year ago by a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for a Regency MX-3000, working or not. Need for parts.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
uniden bct15x $120.00
i have a like new bct15x. everything works as it should. i just upgraded. looking for 120 plus shipping. i can send pictures if you want
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Hello I have for sell a like new BCD325P2 with dmr upgrade box and all accessories and a couple antenna for $400
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Home Patrol 11
Home Patrol 11 $325.00
For Sale is a gently used home patrol scanner . 325.00 Venmo,Zelle or paypal. Sold
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
1. Motorola radius m1225 4 channel ( make offer ) 2. Motorola gp300 with changer and programming cable has dept engraved on face plate...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views