New classifieds listings

Used Icom IC-F5000/IC-F6000 Dual vhf/uhf analog/nxdn repeaters
I have a Icom IC-F5000/IC-F6000 dual vhf and uhf in a single 19" rack mount. This is a analog and nxdn modes. It has the latest firmware and I...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
I have a used 100% working full dstar stack that I took down from a mountain top that I lost access to. This includes: D-RP2C Controller ID-RP2D...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
GRECOM PSR-300 Analog Handheld Scanner
FOR SALE: PSR-300 analog handheld trunking scanner, excellent condition. Perfect for civil/military airbands, monitoring VHF/UHF ham repeaters...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
I have the data cable that's required to hookup to the internet.Both units working fine,they are cloned to each other.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Regency Scanner Retail Store Signage
Parting with a beloved piece from my collection. This vintage Regency "Scanning the Action" store signage was last hung up in a Radio Shack back...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Panasonic Toughbook CF30
has been used as a programming Pc for radio gear. Has upgraded SSD drive, maxed out memory, clean OS, built in GPS, Wifi, Qualcomm Gobi card is...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
XTS 5000 mobile converter
Used but works great. we changed radios so I cant use it anymore.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden 436
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Tait Eads Cassidian TB9100 TB 9100 TB5000i TB 5000 Series P25 Digital Base Station Repeater UHF
New in open box, unused. I have several of these. Contact me if you're interested or if you need more pictures! Can ship them to Canada/US or...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Uniden SDS100 with upgraded antenna - $520
Uniden SDS100. Purchased factory refurbished from Remtronix in February. Includes Remtronix 810S antenna. Includes everything as new. Funding...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Manufacturer refurbished
Views
Uniden BCD436HP - Upgraded with DMR NXDN $385
BCD436HP. Works great, no problems. Has DMR and NXDN upgrades. Includes radio, belt clip, BNC adapter, USB cable, memory card installed and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD* Uniden BCD436HP - 32gb SSD  / Remtronix / Box - $300
Ready to Go...BCD436HP Includes BONUS Antenna - Remtronix Antenna much better than stock Upgraded from 8gb to 32gb SSD for more recording time...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking to buy a used SDRPlay DUO or DX in good condition.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Whistler TRX-2 $415.00
For sale is a like new Whistler TRX-2 Digital Scanner. It comes with Scanner, Owner's Manual, AC Adapter, Car Adapter, Faceplate protective bag...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Yaesu VR-5000 Receiver - Tech Special *$180.00*
For Sale - VR5000 Receiver - So here is the scoop. I sold this VR-5000 "with no issues" on eBay last year. The buyer claims it was not working so...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Views
Harris UNITY XG-100P Tri-Band (VHF, UHF & 700/800Mhz) PHASE 2 P25 Trunking & Conv
I'm selling my Harris UNITY XG-100P Tri-Band (VHF, UHF & 700/800Mhz) PHASE 2 P25 Trunking & Conv Comes with: :Harris UNITY XG-100P VHF UHF 7/8...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
**SOLD**Uniden 436HP Digital Scanner *Price reduced*
Uniden 436HP Digital Scanner - includes antenna, MicroSD, belt clip, ac adapter, USB cable, and owners manual. Works and looks great. Free USPS...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
**SOLD** Uniden 536HP Digital Base
Uniden 536HP Digital Base - Includes all accessories in excellent condition. Free USPS Priority Shipping to CONUS only.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Vintage Scanners & Short Wave Radios
***NEW PRICE** (You Pick Up Or Pay Shipping) A few goodies from the past. I tested them a few years ago, from what I remember they all...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden MR8100 Package
Parting with my collection of Uniden MR8100 radios. Please PM with questions and offer. Not seeking to split up package at this time. All radios...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views