New classifieds listings

BCD 396 XT $225.00
I have the charger,data cable,ni-mh batteries,and 800mhz antenna ,everything in better than good shape.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking to purchase any one of these models. Send me a message if you have one of these radios and want to sell it.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Blue Tail Technologies P25RX Digital Receiver With Bluetooth Audio Support
I'm selling my lightly used P25RX Digital Police Receiver with original accessories. This is an exceptional receiver that I really love, but the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Wanting to get down to one scanner have to many,I am looking for a SDS 200 uniden complete.I have for trade (2) good scanners you get both either...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Looking for a Anytone AT-D868uv with good display for parts. Send price Ralph / aj4g
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Views
Purchased a month ago and just not using it. Scanner has 2 upgrades DMR and NXDN I think it is. I will verify that. Price is $600 which...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
FS: SDS100 w/ NXDN, GPS, REM-820S, 16Gb SD card
For sale: Uniden SDS100 SDS100 - NXDN upgrade done - ($50.00) The radio has had a screen saver since new, so no scratches. Real good shape GPS -...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden Bearcat BC 780 XLT TrunkTracker III
Working condition, I had to change to a P25-capable scanner when my county switched to the staewide 800MHz system. Comes woth a power brick...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
This four channel scope looks and works like brand new. All probes included. Shipped free via fedex in the USA. Mod done for extended range.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Pro-2006, w/ factory service manual, owner's manual
Radio Shack Pro-2006, good condition, works, display is readable, but backlight is dead. Includes Radio Shack service manual, owner's manual...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BC760 scanner
Uniden BC760 for sale. Works, but missing volume/on-off knob; and there's a dark spot in the upper left part of screen. Includes original...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Retired news guy is downsizing. Radio Shack Pro-2021 scanner, 200 channel VHF-UHF & aviation bands, with all original accessories in original...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BC 355C Uniden
I have 2 BC355C Scanners that are in good condition.They need a new home.$40.00 each.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G4 700/800MHz Phase l /ll pager /scanner month and half old 5yr warranty
Up for sale is my G4 700/800mhz Phase l /ll pager best thing on the market for Simulcast I have 2 and I don’t need both It’s a month and half old...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
I have a brand new only few weeks on g5. Its absolutely flawless and comes with amp chargrer. Im asking 700 shipped for the lot. Text for...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Hi, Not just tire kicking. I'm looking for a genuine (no knockoff) radio that has a definable past. A lot of THE MBITR are being decomnissines...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Cellwave 6 cavity BpBr Duplexer UHF
Fs: Cellwave 6 cavity BpBr Duplexer UHF currently tuned to 462.550/467.550 asking $450 shipped Conus. USPS money order or cash and local pickup in...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Icom ID-52A $600.00
Decided to sell the 52A. Tested it out to see if it would fit my needs but doesn't. Has 1 battery charge since purchasing it on 28 December. Paid...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
436HP-5 months old
Practically brand new and barely used 436HP purchased brand new in July 2021 from Bearcat Warehouse. Purchased a Unication G4 and don't need it...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views