New classifieds listings

WHISTLER 1040
WHISTLER 1040 $160.00
Like new complete with all accessories: two battery holders, manual, antenna,belt clip, pc programming cable. ** Please check my feedback on RR...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Hello everyone, Looking for a MR8100 to purchase if anyone has a good one.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Whistler TRX-1 TRX1 Handheld w/32gb SD / Remtronix Antenna P25 / DMR / NXDN
Whistler TRX-1 TRX1 Handheld Digital Radio Scanner / Remtronix /Upgraded 32gb. - Upgraded to the MUCH better Remtronix Antenna (Better for P25...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS200 SDS-200 - In Immaculate shape w/32gb SD - in Box *SOLD*
SDS200 In Immaculate Shape in the Box $575 Shipped in USA by Paypal Only. Upgraded Micro SD to 32gb. All original equipment otherwise * No...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
UHF 2 way radio DMR & Analog
Selling a Retevis RT-43 radio (like new) It comes with: - Radio - Battery - UHF Antenna - Battery charger - Belt clip - Sling - User manual...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Home Patrol 2
Home Patrol 2 $350.00
I have a home patrol 2 for sale. Works great. Includes Original Box, Stand, Cable, MicroSD, Antenna I use instead of original (better), and a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD 396 XT $225.00
I have the charger,data cable,ni-mh batteries,and 800mhz antenna ,everything in better than good shape.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Blue Tail Technologies P25RX Digital Receiver With Bluetooth Audio Support
I'm selling my lightly used P25RX Digital Police Receiver with original accessories. This is an exceptional receiver that I really love, but the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Wanting to get down to one scanner have to many,I am looking for a SDS 200 uniden complete.I have for trade (2) good scanners you get both either...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Looking for a Anytone AT-D868uv with good display for parts. Send price Ralph / aj4g
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Views
Purchased a month ago and just not using it. Scanner has 2 upgrades DMR and NXDN I think it is. I will verify that. Price is $600 which...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
FS: SDS100 w/ NXDN, GPS, REM-820S, 16Gb SD card
For sale: Uniden SDS100 SDS100 - NXDN upgrade done - ($50.00) The radio has had a screen saver since new, so no scratches. Real good shape GPS -...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden Bearcat BC 780 XLT TrunkTracker III
Working condition, I had to change to a P25-capable scanner when my county switched to the staewide 800MHz system. Comes woth a power brick...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
This four channel scope looks and works like brand new. All probes included. Shipped free via fedex in the USA. Mod done for extended range.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Pro-2006, w/ factory service manual, owner's manual
Radio Shack Pro-2006, good condition, works, display is readable, but backlight is dead. Includes Radio Shack service manual, owner's manual...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BC760 scanner
Uniden BC760 for sale. Works, but missing volume/on-off knob; and there's a dark spot in the upper left part of screen. Includes original...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Retired news guy is downsizing. Radio Shack Pro-2021 scanner, 200 channel VHF-UHF & aviation bands, with all original accessories in original...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Gently used Icom IC-F6021 for sale, $275 plus shipping.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BC 355C Uniden
I have 2 BC355C Scanners that are in good condition.They need a new home.$40.00 each.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G4 700/800MHz Phase l /ll pager /scanner month and half old 5yr warranty
Up for sale is my G4 700/800mhz Phase l /ll pager best thing on the market for Simulcast I have 2 and I don’t need both It’s a month and half old...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views