New classifieds listings

Original deal fell through (radio destroyed in shipping due to minimal Seller packing materials). I'm STILL looking for the Radio Shack Pro-2035...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Uniden HP-1
Uniden HP-1 $250.00
Selling my HP1 scanner,still have the box it came in.It has no upgrades ,it's still original equipment.Great shape and ready to go.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD* Yaesu FT1XD  & FT2D *Price Reduced*
Yaesu FT1XD - in excellent condition and includes desktop charger, SBR - 14li 2200mAh rechargeable battery and antenna. Yaesu FT2D is radio only...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Spectrumforce Dual Desk Mount
SpectrumForce Dual Desk Mount in great shape - Free Shipping to ConUS
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Uniden EBC100 battery & charger
Uniden EBC100 battery and charger for the SDS100 digital scanner. I purchased this new a little more than a month ago and have no use for it. Free...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for a antennacraft st2 scanner antenna
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Under 2 years old used sds 100 hand held scanner. My pic wine holiday so contact me via email to see a pic ..tim
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sds100 for sale..$550 free shipping works as it should..also has the MOTOTRBO entitlement..$550..
Sds100 for sale..im the second owner..works perfectly..no issues whatsoever..I just don't use it is the reason I have put it up for sale..it has...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
UNIDEN BCD996P2. Comes in the Uniden box. Uniden wall wart, manuals, antenna, and has ALL the paid upgrades (NXDN, PROVOICE, MOTOTRBO). No...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*Uniden SDS200 with DMR **AS-IS** 370.00
UNIDEN SDS200 with DMR **AS-IS** I purchased this a few months ago and it was working fine. About 3 weeks ago I noticed that the screen would...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Views
Looking for any Scan king se 1300 or 1500 antenna or any D-220 or 220-r if you have any of these and are willing to part with them I would be...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Antennas Free
Looking for any Scan king se 1300 or 1500 antenna or any D-220 or 220-r if you have any of these and are willing to part with them I would be...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For Sale: Retevis DMR Handheld ($50) or best reasonable offer. -$10 Priority Mail -PayPal preferred -call/text: 304-859-9797 -medziatkowicz@gmail.com
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For Sale: 2 Handhelds ($110) or best reasonable offer -MA-COM HT7150T8H1X VHF ($65) -Harris HT7170T81E 800mhz ($65) -$20 Priority Mail -PayPal...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For Sale: FTM-300DR with Bluetooth earpiece, $430 or best reasonable offer. -$20 Priority Mail -PayPal preferred -email: medziatkowicz@gmail.com...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
XPR 7550 $400.00
Looking to trade my nice portable for a DMR uhf mobile. Message me with questions or offers. my photos won’t load. 931-996-9266
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Xiegu G1M QRP 5W SSB CW 0.5-30MHz HF Transceiver Shortwave Receiver
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Somewhere during a move I lost/misplaced the specific USB-K4Y programming cable, so at the moment the software is useless. I tried a generic...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
*SOLD*Uniden 325P2  Handheld scanner
Uniden 325P2 compact Digital Scanner. This scanner works great and in good condition. Minor scuffs on display. Antenna and rechargeable...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD*ICOM ID-52A  *Price Reduced*
Priced Reduced before ebay . ICOM ID-52A in excellent (like new) condition ! Includes original accessories. I used this as a scanner , love the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views