New classifieds listings

Yaesu FTM-100DR digital/analog detachable faceplate
Yaesu FTM-100DR This is in great condition. Used at my desk mostly to monitor. Very seldom did I use to transmit. It comes from a non-smoking...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For Immediate sale: Uniden BCD536HP digital police scanner with full warranty until April 23!
Hi there, I have a Uniden BCD536HP digital scanner I would like to sell, its under full warranty until next April, its seen little use and is...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
PolyPhaser TSX-DFF
I bought this by mistake. The bracket has light marks but it looks like new. $20.00 shipped anywhere in the continental United States. Text is...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
This is my sds 200 3 months out the box along with power cord, USB cord for sentinel app, gps cables as well..contact at wheat67000@gmail.com
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
$98 TYT MD-380 UHF 400-480MHz DMR Handheld + Free Shipping!
Selling my TYT MD-380 UHF 400-480MHz handheld for $98 OBO free shipping within the United States! The condition is absolutely great only used it a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD 436 $375.00
Excellent condition with DMR and NXDN upgrades. Free First Class shipping. Includes all original accessories, original box and user manual...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden 996xt $300.00
this scanner is over 10 yrs old used very little, it is way to hard for me to program i only use 8/10 frequencies I would like to find someone in...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
I have a very nice uniden bcd-436HP handheld scanner with the dmr upgrade, box, manual i beleive, and charging cord, it works excellent and only...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
UNIDEN BC796D 1000 CHANNEL PHASE 1 P25
IT IS A APCO PHASE 1 DIGITAL SCANNER,WORKS GREAT.COMES WITH UPGRADED EXTENSION ANTENNA AND POWER SUPPLY.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For Sale: Anytone 878 uv plus ii $140 plus $15 shipping Venmo or cash app please text 304 858 9797 or email if interested or have questions
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For sale yaesu ft 70 dr $120 plus $15 priority mail shipping paypal friends and family preferred please text 304-859-9797 or email if interested...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD436HP W/800mhz antenna - *Reduced* free shipping
Up for sale is one of my 436's. Very light signs of use, no upgrades. Comes with the 800mhz antenna. I believe its one of the radio shack 800...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Timewave PK-96 USB
Timewave PK-96 USB. Bought used for s project that never happen. No cables included. I did connect this to my computer and was able to get it...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Yaesu FT3D
Yaesu FT3D $200.00
Yaesu FT3D. Comes with desktop charger, antenna, clip, RT Systems programming software and cable. SD card slot for some reason does not work. I...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SHARI Pi4U Allstar Node
SHARI Pi4U (UHF) Allstar Node. All you need to add is a RaspberryPi running the HAMVOIP OS. Works great, the only reason I’m selling is I have...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
I need a icom ic-2820 remote head, mine has the m/w button not working and I can't repair it. Let me know what you have and price please. Ralph...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
FS new Yaesu SCU-58 interface cable set for FTM-100, 200, 300, 400 digital mobiles
For sale is my new unopened Yaesu SCU-58 cable set for Wires-X works with Windows 11/10 etc. Price is $35 shipped, US sales only, PayPal preferred.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Title says it all, I’m looking for preferably the Elecraft AX1 but will consider the Maldol AH20 or AH15, or something very close to these...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCT15X x3 with desk mount
Going a different direction with my set up. Three Uniden BCT15X with 4 slot desktop mount. Will include power cables x3, serial cables x4, and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For sale SDS100 excellent condition I have the original box, cables, antenna, belt clip and manuals. Also included is a Miracle Baby Ch-32 Comet...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views