New classifieds listings

Pro 106 RadioShack
This is a Phase 1 P25 ready to go scanner,belt clip,yellow battery holder,and the black battery holder.Nothing wrong with scanner,good...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Yes, I know the radio is old and discontinued. Hoping someone has this part lurking in a parts drawer in their shack. Happy to pay. PM me...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
kenwood ts-930s
This belonged to my Grandfather W6CSN. Not sure what to do with it. Make an offer.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden 396XT
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Motorola APX900 700/800 MHZ PACKAGE
This radio is in excellent condition, is fully functional, and was recently tuned. It does not have factory tags (see photos). The feature set is...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD436HP - Nearly New
Bearcat TrunkTracker V Scanner with HomePatrol Programming. Purchased in July, forgot it doesn't work with simulcast systems well. Didn't go...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Uniden BCT15 w/ USB Programming Cable, Adapter, Bracket, Antenna
I'm selling my Uniden BCT15 (NOT BCT15X) along with the original telescopic antenna, AC Power Adapter, bracket, and the official Uniden USB...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD436 HP scanner $350 with extra antenna
I have for sale a 436 hand held scanner. Bought it off here with no box or manual. Software is online as is the manual. I have a usb cord for you...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD325P2 with Remtronix 842B for sale.  $225.00
SOLD Uniden BCD325P2 handheld scanner and Remtronix 842B antenna. Used in a smoke free environment. Works excellent and is in great...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCT15X for sale. $115.00 shipped!
Excellent condition Uniden BCT15X scanner. Used in a smoke free home. Minor scratches on top. Includes the power adapter, stock antenna, and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS200 for sale. $550.  SOLD
Uniden SDS200 for sale. Includes the original box and all the accessories except the hardwire 12v harness. I cannot find the harness, if I find...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD996P2  SOLD
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Kenwood and Motorola Radios
I am selling the following 2 way radio equipment: kenwood NX 5200K3 handheld vhf p25 radio. comes with home and car charger and mic. The following...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCT15X $100 +$10 Shipping.
For Sale A Uniden 15X is in good shape about 1 year old The scanner comes with everything as new with the exception of the programming...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD 996xt Photos Added
Want to Sell a BCD 996XT. Unit is in good condition however the line in Jack is burned out and needs replaced and the previous owner put sticky...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Motorola XTS5000 3 VHF
Up for sale is a Motorola XTS5000 model 3 in VHF. See photos has all information needed. it’s a great radio works well, solid. Bluetooth adapter...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Harris Unity XG-100M CS7000 30-870MHz, P25, Trunking, & Wideband
Radio has all bands enabled, and 25kHz wideband enabled. Latest R06T02 firmware. Comes with power cable, 19" rack mounting brackets, and desk...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Seller refurbished
Views
UNIDEN BR330T Wideband Scanner
BR330T Handheld TrunkTracker III 2,500 channel analog scanner #330Z54002156. Marketed by Uniden as a NASCAR racing scanner, this is actually a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router
Dual Band Gigabit — 600+1300 Mbps speeds • 1GHz Dual Core Processor • Prioritized bandwidth for streaming videos or music • Beamforming+ improves...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router "Combo"
This is a two-in-one Cable Modem + WiFi Router. Save up to $120 a year from rental fees. Ideal for cable & internet plans. • AC1900 WiFi—up to...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views