• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

New classifieds listings

uniden bcd436hp $375.00
comeswith box, ac usb cord. batteries. antenna. like new condition.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
UNICATION G3
UNICATION G3 $600.00
I am selling my unication G3 bought from Wolfe Communications and is fairly new and I do have the receipt.The only reason I am selling is due to...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
I have two month old bcd325p2 with all upgrades a preamp and several antennas for $325
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New other (see details)
Views
I have two BCD536HP’s for sale. Both in excellent condition. By one or both. Price is firm at $320 each
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
PAR Electronics, Inc.  VHF NOTCH FILTER
Scanner Intermod/notch Filter, PAR #VHFSYM(152)HT (NEW) Free shipping! PayPal accepted! Will ship via U.S. Priority Mail.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
BCD536HP,  BCD436HP,  HOME PATROL 2  FOR SALE
Have the following units for sale: BCD536HP - this unit is brand new - I took out of box to take picture. Never been turned on or plugged in...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Diamond D220R discone antenna.  This is the newest "R" revision.
Diamond D220R discone antenna. This is the newest "R" revision. The Diamond D220R mini discone antenna receives solid from 100 to 1600 MHz! It...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New other (see details)
Views
Sale includes { 2 } Motorola XTS 5000 Model I --III -- 700-800 MHz Two Way Radio BOTH RADIO HAS OEM TAGS ,NEW battery, antenna, belt clip, and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Seller refurbished
Views
Looking for a 1040. Let me know if you have one.
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Bcd325p2 2 months old with all optional upgrades for provoice,dmr,nxdn,p25 phase 1 &2 tdma make offer paid $350 for scanner and $245 for upgrades...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Channel Master 5094A Antenna Like New
Like new 5094A. Only up for a short time then stored. Original tripod included also. Local pickup only. Will not ship. Located in Tracy...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New other (see details)
Views
SDS200  Like new All 3 Software Upgrades
********** SOLD **************** Selling my 99% new SDS200 Has sat on desk , NON-smoker 100-140hours of use I would guess . Not a Mark on it...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Grounding bus and coax surge protector
DX Engineering ground bus with two alpha delta coax surge protectors. 1 has a missing cartage due to be being inquisitive but losing it in the...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD396XT HANDHELD. Complete with box, program cable as shown. Excellent Condition. Non smoking environment. Used $15 shipping
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Radio Shack Pro-95 housing
For Sale: One like-new Radio Shack Pro-95 housing with speaker and screws. This item comes with what's pictured and nothing else. Great item...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
For parts or not working
Views
M/A Com Jaguar 700P/P5100/P7100/P7200 battery charger
For Sale: One used rapid battery charger for the M/A Com Jaguar 700P/P5100/P7100/P7200 radio line. Comes with the charger and the power cord...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Hello, I’ve Got A Few Police Scanners Up For Sale Out Right For Cash Or I’m Looking To Trade Them Both For A Uniden SDS100. What Comes With The...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
YAESU FT-8800R  Dual Band 2m/70cm Mobile
For Sale... Yaesu FT-8800R Purchased new from R&L Electronics in HAMilton, Ohio. The control head is detachable out of the box. Some scratches...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler WS1025
Whistler WS1025 $140.00
For sale, like new, Whistler WS1025. We were not able to use this model in our region, and it has never been used.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New other (see details)
Views
Whistler WS1010 and USB cord
For sale, like new, Whistler WS1010 and accompanying USB cord. We could not use this scanner in our region, and it has never been used.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New other (see details)
Views