New classifieds listings

I must clear out some radios! Make a reasonable offer. All are 100% with boxes and like new condition. All shipping is extra. Make an offer on...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
TECSUN PL990 $220.00
Tecsun PL990 Digital Worldband AM/FM Shortwave Longwave Radio with Single Side Band Reception & MP3 Player, Matte Black A digital portable...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
UNICATION PROGRAMMING CRADLE & AMPLIFIED CHARGER FOR G1 PAGER
I have two accessories for the Unication G1 pager offered for sale: PROGRAMMING CRADLE W/ CABLE Under Unication factory warranty until 2/28/25...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for an impact green XTS or HT model P25 VHF to use for Texas DPS, and some other VHF P25 stuff locally. I'd prefer if someone could just...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
WHISTLER TRX 1
WHISTLER TRX 1 $250.00
Mint condition with accessories shown in photos.. $250.00 shipped priority mail PayPal F&F or USPS money order will also work .. 73
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SOLD—Motorola VHF R2 portable radio w/ extras. REDUCED
Motorola R2 radio. The unit is in excellent condition and looks brand new. It works perfectly. Comes with everything pictured including a lightly...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
I'm looking to buy 10.7 iF (non-Bearcat) and 10.8 iF (Bearcat) HC-25U vintage, two-pin scanner crystals in bulk, lots of 50+ preferred. I have a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Drone or Trade.
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Drone Comes with: Mavic 2 Zoom Drone 9.5" Apple Ipad for Display 3 Batteries Drone Charger 2 Batteries at once Extra Propellers...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
XIEGU G90 WITH ACCESSORIES
UNICATION G90 with CE19 data interface (never used...this is for i.e. FT8). This radio sets on the fan/ folding leg cradle that used Power Pole...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Grundig Yacht boy 400
Gently used yachtboy 400 with leather case Plays good, no box or manual
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Icom R-3 Communications reciever
Gently used R-3 radio comes with rechargeable battery pack and ac power adapter and programming software and 2 antennas
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS200 Like New!
Like New Condition! Has sat in my office since purchase, no DMR/NXDN/Pro-Voice keys purchased. Never mobile and no smoke. No issues with screen...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Icom IC-7200
Icom IC-7200 $700.00
Used ICOM IC-7200 Transceiver. Located in North Dakota. Private message me for further photographs or information. Just being sold as the base...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD436HP with DMR - ****price reduced, last call****
I recently purchased this from Ham Radio Outlet in NH. I really didn't need it, so I'm selling it. It is in like new condition (only used at my...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD 996T
Uniden BCD 996T $150.00
Good Used BCD 996T works well. No Antenna or program cable. Comes with radio and power supply 150.00 or best reasonable plus shipping United...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for 155.385 and 155.115 Help much appreciated, checked ebay and the usual sources. Thanks 👍
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
SOLD - UNICATION G1 UHF (450-470 MHZ) PAGER & STD CHARGER - SOLD
G1 - UHF - Like new with plastic still on screen. Programs, receives, alerts and records fine. Under factory warranty until 3/24/27. Pager has...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS 100 Excellent condition $510 shipped
SDS 100 with box and all factory accessories includes 2 extra antennas 1- Laird 700/800 sma 1- Remtronix sma Never used outside only indoors.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For sale whistler TRX - 2 asking $450.00
I'm selling my TRX - 2 it's hardly used in a no smoking environment everything comes with it including box. What it came with new you get. I...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD536HP Digital Scanner DMR & NXDN Upgrades
Uniden BCD536HP digital scanner in very good condition with additional DMR and NXDN upgrades. Kept inside in a smoke free home. Comes with AC...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views