New classifieds listings

WTS:  Desk Mount for Two Base Scanners, SpectrumForce
WTS: Like new desk mount for two base scanners make by SpectrumForce. I upgraded to a 4 scanner mount and no longer need this. I did drill to...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS 100 Hand Held
For Sale SDS 100 Hand Held. Comes with the box- 2 manuals 1 English 1 Not- One Brand New Remtronix made for the SDS100 Antenna. Has the large...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS200 GPS receiver
Brand new SDS200 GPS receiver in original packaging. $35+ $5 shipping cont USA. PayPal only. Ships USPS insured.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Uniden BCT15x Base/Mobile Scanner
Selling my Uniden BCT15X scanner, Scanner works perfectly. Good condition, normal wear and tear. Asking $100.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for a Mil Air band capable scanner or reciever. Looking to spend around $100. amickey1979@gmail.com
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
536HP for sale
536HP for sale $300.00
Uniden BCD536HP scanner radio. In perfect working order. Case has a few paint chip marks. Serial #37526068000655 Accessories included: AC power...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
IC-R70  Sell/Trade
Selling my IC-R70 receiver. Excellent condition and looks showroom! Has had the following mods: Stock AM filters changed to Kiwa 6.5 blue dot...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX-1 Digital Scanner
For Sale: Whistler TRX-1 Digital Trunking handheld scanner. Works great! Picks up the following modes: Motorola P25 Phase I&II, X2-TDMA, DMR...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
UNIDEN BCD436HP
UNIDEN BCD436HP $215.00
UNIDEN BCD436HP- Excellent condition. Includes rubber antenna, SMA-BNC adapter, belt clip, programming cable. Would prefer local pickup in West...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
UNIDEN BCD536HP
UNIDEN BCD536HP $215.00
UNIDEN BCD536HP- Excellent condition never used in mobile. Includes telescoping antenna, power cord, mobile mounting bracket, programming cable...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden bearcat BCD325P2 with DMR and provoice
Bought this a few weeks ago used and purchased the DMR and Provoice upgrades, uniden GPS antenna and a nylon case and stubby antenna (original...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
ICOM R8500 All band/all mode Communications Receiver
There are two problems with this receiver. 1. One of the LEDs is burned out on the S-meter. I have the replacement bulbs and will include them...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For sale multiple as new Diamond antennas for HT/Scanner, plus SMA to BNC, BNC to SMA adapters. I am selling these as a lot due to shipping costs...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New other (see details)
Views
Behringer B-5 Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Behringer B-5 Diaphragm Condenser Microphone - excellent condition w/ small windscreen $50 firm - email with any questions - thanks for looking.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD436HP
BCD436HP Free
Selling my BCD436HP. Only a couple of months old. Comes with everything that came as new in the box. No upgrades. Also will include a new unused...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
HARRIS 590H (Rare) $2,000.00
Asking $2000 for this rare receiver. It is in very good condition and is made to be rack mounted. I would prefer pickup in Las Cruces, NM and am...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
(LOWER PRICE!) PCTel Yagi Antenna Bluewave BMYD806G  (NEW!)
PCTel Yagi Antenna Bluewave BMYD806G: The BMYD806G has been engineered to meet the requirements of a high gain, broadband, premium quality...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
2x Astatic D-104's
I have two Astatic D-104's that frankly I know very little about. They came in an estate lot of ham stuff that I bought about 10 years ago. They...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Samlex BBM-12100 AC/DC Transfer Switch / Charger
Samlex Auto Transfer Switche / Battery Chargeer - like new. Model BBM - 12100 : $100 shipped Check or MO please as I no longer use Paypal. Any...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Yaesu FT-450D HF Transceiver
I have one Yaesu FT-450D with a Powerwerx SS-30DV for sale. $500 shipped/insured to US. Comes with original mic, manual, & fused power cord. No...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views