New classifieds listings

I'm open to which model, but I need a VHF in impact green (high-vis lime green). I'm looking for someone who can program basic programming, some...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD996P2
Uniden BCD996P2 $350.00
Have for sale a BCD996p2 in excellent, like new condition. Comes with original box and accessories. Still has protective plastic over display...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
WS1095 Phase 1& 2 Digital
Scanner is in great shape,fully functional,has mobile bracket,antenna and power cable.No issues at all,just needs a new home.I pay shipping and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BC-RH96 Remote Head for Scanners
have a uniden scanner remote head BC-RH96 for sale. $190.00 free shipping to conus The BCT15X is NOT INCLUDED
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for a uniden sds 100 under $600
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
For sale I have an id52a and an ftm 300. Both ate in like new condition. I would like $875 for both or will trade for an yaesu ft 991a also...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS-100 with extras
SDS-100, excellent condition, original box and all original components accessories. NXDN/DMR upgrades ** NOTE extras included: **Extra battery...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Anyone have a Unication G3 in reasonably good condition?
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
Yaesu FT3DR
Yaesu FT3DR $300.00
Yaesu FT3DR in original box with all items shipped with the radio. Radio is in excellent condition. Extras Included: Yaesu car charge, cradle...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
RS Pro-668 For Sale - $200
Radio Shack Pro-668 P25 Phase I&II Digital trunking police scanner for sale. It functions as it should, Upgraded microSD card, comes with antenna...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
I'm looking for 10.7 and 10.8 HC-25/U scanner crystals in bulk for my eBay store, specifically VHF-high and UHF. Unfortunately, there is little to...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Views
ICOM Handheld Cigarette Lighter Cables
Power Cable, Car Charger, Cigarette Lighter Adapter, with Noise Filter, Fits ID-31A, ID-51A, ID-52A, IC-T70A, IC-80AD, IC-92AD, IC-T10, Each Zelle...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
USED Yaesu WIRES-X HRI-200
The unit is in perfect working condition. Plus $10.00 shipping Zelle preferred or PayPal
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
NanoStation loco M2
Indoo/outdoor 2.4 GHz frequency band 8dBi airMAX CPE Cost-effective, high-performance Plug-and-play integration with airMAX antennas Plus $10...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
EDA-UG2404 Drop Amplifier
Ideal for multiple-service and multiple-outlet applications, the EDA-UG 2402 and 2802 unity gain drop amplifiers provide the exact signal levels...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Used OpenSpot 2 (SALE PENDING)
Perfect condition Openspot 2. This was my backup. $100 shipped to 48 states. Prefer Zelle but will accept PayPal Free shipping lower 48 USPS
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G4 w/base amp and cord.  #2
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G4 w/base amp and cord.  #3
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Unication G4 with base amp and cord.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS100
SDS100 $500.00
I have a SDS100 for sale...only minor issue is volume/channel knob have broken off ...besides that every other fuction works flawlessly...if...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views