Is Share Scanlist possible on WS1080/1095?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wise871

Database Admin
Being new to the Whistler type scanners I have a question about sharing Scanlist. I did search the forums but I just wanted clarification.

Example. I'm in a multisite area and since we have no stationary option (scan all CC's) like the previous models so I had to program one site for now since I'm statonary. I have created Scanlist 1 and entered all the talkgroups (600+) for this system. The closest site to me is Site 105 so I have added that to Scanlist 1. Everything is working fine. but now I want to be able to monitor Site 104.

Reason being the radios are configured wide or local. It depends which site the user is closest too so if I'm just on Site 105 I will miss out if the user is hitting Site 104.

So do I create a Scanlist 2. I added Site 104 but I have not added talkgroups. What I have noticed on Scanlist 1 was I could add SCANLIST numbers to the talkgroups already listed. By adding 1,2 to my talkgroups, will Scanlist 2 read the talkgroups under Scanlist 1?

Hope I haven't confused anyone. I know with the old Pro-197 I was able to just enter the talkgroups and assign what ever scanlist I wanted to them.

wise871

Database Admin
I believe I found my answer on the easier to read site.

Each talkgroup object can be assigned to one or more scan lists but only assigned to one trunking system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whisper16

Your correct

You got it right. As you stated when your looking at your list of talk groups the scan list column allows you to add or delete different scanlist numbers for each talk group.

Status
Not open for further replies.