Dumb Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N7JGN

Premium Subscriber
Hello, new here....I have the WS1080, and the EZ Scan software on my PC, however I can't find the Tab/Tabs to edit/enter new frequencies etc.. stumped.. Please help..
Thanks in advance.. :)
Doug

N7JGN

Premium Subscriber
Check advanced menu and turn all the tabs on.
Ok.. thanks.. another dumb ?.. I copied files from scanner to software and it brought up a windows page, drive tools and lists lots of options.. software, autorun etc.. now what? LOL.. I need to say I'm a Mac user for the last 7 yrs, so kinda lost with Windows.. I just want to enter some Ham 2m/70cm freqs..
Thanks,
Doug

N7JGN

Premium Subscriber
Ok.. this sounds really dumb.. but I think I just figured it out.. wow .. going from Mac to Windows 10 for the first time has been a little tricky, but I'm catching on.. it takes me awhile sometimes.. LOL.. more dumb questions coming.. stay tuned.. :)
Doug

Last edited:

N7JGN

Premium Subscriber
Hello All.. Still new here getting my feet wet.. LOL.. I may be Crazy, but I'm not Stupid.. :) .. I love this Site..
Doug

DJ11DLN

Hello All.. Still new here getting my feet wet.. LOL.. I may be Crazy, but I'm not Stupid.. :) .. I love this Site..
Doug

Being crazy is a requirement; if you hadn't made that statement we'd have had to kick you out!:p (j/k)

Seriously, glad you're having fun and enjoy your new scanner.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.