Ws 1080 program p25 tdma

Status
Not open for further replies.

david645

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO PROGRAM ONLY TGS AND ONE TEXAS WARN SITE P25.. I HAVE TRIED OVER AND OVER AND ALWAYS HAVE TRUNK OR CONV FREQ I DON'T WANT SHOW ON RADIO AFTER PROGRAMING...EVEN WHEN I L/O TGs....SHOWS TGs IN SCAN LIST (1) I WANT BUT DONT RECEIVE USING WS1080 SOFTWARE OR RADIO ..MUST BE MISSING A STEP OR TWO?.... THANKS IN ADVANCE...D.

troymail

Silent Key
I'll try to help ... but ...

First things first --

1. Have you updated the and are using using the most current version of EZ Scan PC software.

2. Have you downloaded/updated the library recently?

david645

THANKS ,I HAVE DONE ALL UPDATES AND PROBALY LIBRARY TOO AT SOME POINT...I HAVE A FEW TGs IN SCAN LIST 01 THAT I WANT TO SCAN.......IS IT NORMAL TO GET (CAN;T CONNECT TO PC ) WITH DISPLAY ON SHOWING WAITING FOR USB.?...... IF I HIT MENU AGAIN DISPLAY GOES OUT AND IT LOADS FILE.. I LIKE TO CLEAR ALL UNWANTED TGs/FREQ AND JUST SCAN JUST SCAN LIST (1)

jaspence

Premium Subscriber
Try taking the SD card out of the radio and using an USB to SD adapter to program the card if you can't connect to the radio.

david645

@jaspence.......card programs but does not scan TGs I enter/add or bypass L/Os .....scans/monitor channels over all but can't edit ...must be missing steps on program...does B/L stay on for programing? only way d/l works is when display B/L is off..D

david645

WHAT IS THE EASY WAY TO ENTER P25 TDMA SITE AND CUSTOM /ADD TGs AND DELETE ALL OTHER PROGRAM/FREQS/SITES?........... I HAVE SPENT HRS /FRUSTRATED ......NEVER HAD THIS MUCH TROUBLE ON OTHER SCANNERS OVER THE YEARS OF MONITORING.....

Status
Not open for further replies.