TRX-1 WhistlerWendy we need an update "fix"....haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I think he's joking that it's been a while since Whistler has released new beta firmware or software and he needs his "fix".

del1964

Premium Subscriber
I think he's joking that it's been a while since Whistler has released new beta firmware or software and he needs his "fix".

Exactly! HaHa I noticed on the Uniden page with their attempts at getting DMR working on their flagship scanners, that they were getting these Beta firmware updates every Friday......Several Friday's in a row. And people were joking about getting their "Friday Fix". I still don't know if they got everything working over there but it was funny to watch.

SCPD

QRT
Haha, Chef of the future! We can make a scanner that covers all these formats!

url

Attachments

• scanner.jpg
    scanner.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:

kh6sz

Premium Subscriber
Is the DMR upgrade for the TRX-1 the final release or are they still working on it? Compared to the 436, the trx-1 is fairly hit and miss. And then it picks up a few times that the 436 doesn't pick up. Just wondering if it's completed or not? Thanks!

SCPD

QRT
What problem with DMR are you having?Mine works 100 percent of the time on DMR as long as its programmed into memory and set as such.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
What problem with DMR are you having?Mine works 100 percent of the time on DMR as long as its programmed into memory and set as such.

I guess you haven't noticed the TS 2 bug? If you enter the TS for a channel and it's TS 2 you won't hear any traffic. If you set it as "Any" you will hear the traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.