1098/TRX-2 search question

Status
Not open for further replies.

fritz73

Premium Subscriber
On the 1098 and TRX-2 can multiple limit searches be programmed as objects in scan lists as can be done on the 1040/1065? The only info I can find on this is how to program a single limit search. Also, can a service search group be programmed as an object in a scan list?

Last edited:

fritz73

Premium Subscriber
nobody? Maybe I should rephrase the question a little. Is it capable of programming only one limit search (like on an old bearcat 200xlt for example), or can you program a bunch of them and scan them with the rest of the channels?

fritz73

Premium Subscriber
Thank you so much for the link. I'm surprised about the very limited search capability on this model. Talk about one step forward and two steps back. jeesh It looks like I won't be getting one either now.

TAbirdman

once you did a search and found new freq's and saved them would you really need that search in a scan list?
Unit does remember the hi and lo limits you entered in a limit search so simply going back to it you can start it again to look for more stuff.

woodpecker

The limit search function on these models is very limited, you can't set it as on object (even though the manual says you can!) you can only set a single range, you can't even set the step or mode manully, these models are primarily punch in a zip code and scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.