TRX-1: New With My TRX-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsankir

Hello all,

Just got my TRX-1 and try to trunk and listen some NXDN freq.on my area.

İ ve read all forum first and all i know i just need to create new group for my area.There s only one NXDN trunk channel here.
Control channel is 426.100 and it s using only 7 channels for transmit like 426.125,426.138,426.150,426.162,426.147 and 426.550.

How can i create new group to only listen this NXDN ?

Thanks for help.

troymail

Silent Key
Importing from the library is the easiest way but of course, everything isn't in the library if it is live and hasn't been submitted.

Beyond that, you may want to program each of the frequencies as conventional items first to look for activity.

Assuming it's live and really a trunk system, use the EZ Scan software and create a new system (enable the trunked system tab through the Advanced menu option). Change the new system type to NXDN C (just a starting point; you can change it later). In the "Site Details" tab on the low left panel, select the site (change the name if you want) and then enter ALL of the system frequencies you have (order doesn't really matter). Then, go to the "Talkgroup Details" tab and add a wildcard object. Make note of which scanlist you're putting it in and change it if necessary.

After that, just connect your radio to your PC and copy the configuration to the radio.

dsankir

Importing from the library is the easiest way but of course, everything isn't in the library if it is live and hasn't been submitted.

Beyond that, you may want to program each of the frequencies as conventional items first to look for activity.

Assuming it's live and really a trunk system, use the EZ Scan software and create a new system (enable the trunked system tab through the Advanced menu option). Change the new system type to NXDN C (just a starting point; you can change it later). In the "Site Details" tab on the low left panel, select the site (change the name if you want) and then enter ALL of the system frequencies you have (order doesn't really matter). Then, go to the "Talkgroup Details" tab and add a wildcard object. Make note of which scanlist you're putting it in and change it if necessary.

After that, just connect your radio to your PC and copy the configuration to the radio.

Thanks for great help...Just one question,should i enter all freq or only CC freq?

Status
Not open for further replies.