EZScan Display Bugs + How To Write To TRX1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

norm1153

EZScan image from a Print Screen. Note that many column text headings are jumbled, overwritten, or just indecipherable. For example, the center column headings for Scanlist Control, and several problems over on the left side, just below Backlight Settings.
How does the program write changes to the TRX-1? Does it happen immediately after you make any change to a button, or is there a "write" or "download" button to write it to the TRX-1? For example, I changed the 5th line of the Welcome text, but the change is not reflected in the TRX-1. And I unplugged the TRX-1 USB cable, recycle the power, to see if the changes "took" but they do not.
Thanks for any advice or suggestions!
Norm

Attachments

• EZScan1.jpg
    EZScan1.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 333

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Also, you said you plugged in the cable and recycled the power to see if the settings took. If you did not copy your new config to the SD card (by clicking the menu option in the "Scanner/SD Card" menu) then the scanner won't reflect any changes made within EZScan.

Last edited:

norm1153

Thanks! That did it. Copy to/from SD card from that menu heading. And I changed the font size to medium, and everything displays correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.