TRX-2: How to change delay time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTScannerNut

Is there a way to change the default 2 second delay so that it applies to all scan lists, not just individual channels? I see in EZ Scan you can change them individually, but is there a way to easily change the default to say 5 seconds? Thanks.

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Yes, This works with ANY column you want to change multiples of, highlight the the frequency you want to start with, hold down the shift key while scrolling to the last frequency you want to change, Now pick the column/setting you want to change and a pop up window will open, make the change. Depending on how many you changed it may take a bit of time to see the change.

MTScannerNut

One other quick question: now that I've changed the delay on all scan lists to 5 seconds, is that automatically saved when I exit EZ Scan (scanner is not connected to computer). Or do I need to save all changes to the archive to preserve them?

Ubbe

Yes, all changes will stay in the current EZScan window and will apear again when you start EZScan the next time and can be transfered at that time to the scanner.

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.