new ws1065 trouble with setup for programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzypyro

Just got a ws1065 today, I downloaded both win500 and arc500 but haven't been able to get either program to communicate with the scanner. I tried downloading drivers but it just said that nothing was updated as the drivers installed were already up to date. I've tried rebooting and playing around with the different COM ports but nothing has worked so far, any help/ideas is appreciated!

mikey60

Are you seeing any indicator lights on the cable when you attempt to connect to the scanner?

And, I've done this, are you plugged into the correct connector on the front of the scanner?

Mike

ozzypyro

Welp, the plug was in the wrong one! Glad I'm not the only one...

Was able to upload to it now, but have a weird issue I couldn't find much info on when trying to look up. It uploaded fine and is showing as scanning and looks like it's receiving something but is flashing PGM and *** NO TSYS ***

Edit* Never mind on the no tsys i did find an answer there was nothing in the top grid of the TSYS objects. I'm currently not getting any audio coming through even with the squelch off. I know there should be audio coming through as i was streaming the same frequency from my phone to make sure...

Thank you for all of your help!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.