I WONDER IF Whistler GOT A SURPRISE FOR US XMAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
Christmas surprise?

No. Most likely a lump of coal in a sock .... with a hole in it.

tumegpc

How about a Black Friday update ?

It would be nice to see a Black Friday update to include a few goodies for those of us that want to stay home and enjoy the day.

cherubim

Premium Subscriber
Maybe they could actually design a modern scanner that works instead of falling over in RF dense environments.

K2RNI

It would be nice to see a Black Friday update to include a few goodies for those of us that want to stay home and enjoy the day.

I like to turn on the scanner to the law enforcement frequencies on midnight after thanksgiving to listen to degenerates getting arrested for fighting over the "deals!" and "savings!" Hehe

Ubbe

Register yourself on Whistlers homepage. There you can select if you want to get email about new updates and another selection if you would like to get general information about special deals and such.

/Ubbe

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
I heard there might be as many as 3 refurbished WS1098's available on Black Friday at 12AM...firs come first served!

Paul

Whistler gave me an early Christmas present. I have a trx-1 and a pro668/1080. I accidentally opened the 1080 software and updated the cpu and dsp. Wasn’t paying attention. Thought I was opening the trx-1 software. I saw my mistake so I never plugged in the pro668 in the computer after that. Well tonight I decided to plug it in and update the database. When I did the scanner immediately showed the contact whistler screen lots of people had reported a while back. It had nothing to do with the time. It was set to the current time a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.