ZA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seamstress

Premium Subscriber
Trying to get DeWitt and Piatt counties. I know very little about scanners but I have gotten to the point of importing from the computer. I can find LeRoy, Argenta etc. help!!!!! Do I have to manually put them in? I already upgraded to a premium membership.

N9JIG

Sheriff
Assuming these are in Illinois (I recognize the names) check the RadioReference database and see what systems they are using.

If analog (non-digital) then any scanner will do.

If they are digital make sure the scanner you buy is capable of the format shown.

What particular scanner do you have?

Seamstress

Premium Subscriber
Yes I am in Illinois. We have a whistler 1065. We used win500 and can see import options but just not DeWitt or Piatt county?

djeplett

Yes I am in Illinois. We have a whistler 1065. We used win500 and can see import options but just not DeWitt or Piatt county?
Looks like Piatt County Sheriff is using NXDN digital and unfortunately your WS1065 does not receive that. So WIN500 might be skipping those imports. As for DeWitt it looks like most of those should be NFM or P25 so you might have to manually enter those. Same goes for Piatt fire frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.