WS1095: Only I Have Problems Like This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipaidthebills

Yes I'm one of those people who have **** for luck and nothing works for me.
Here is my issue,
I always was able to get all local fire dept's but slowly I'm unable to pick them up and now nothing!
Everyone ells is still getting them so it's not an encryption issue or change of frequency.

Now i'm noticing MTO (Road Crews) are coming over Police channels (Frequencies) along with other strange issues.
I haven't changed any settings. tried updating new list from library and even rolling back to earlier library list to no avail.

As usual i'm sure everyone will say "Impossible" or be totally clueless what could be the issue Or am i missing something?

Also tried new antenna's to no avail either.
Grrr.
Whistler WS-1095
Canada Bandplan.

TAbirdman

Yes I'm one of those people who have **** for luck and nothing works for me.
Here is my issue,
I always was able to get all local fire dept's but slowly I'm unable to pick them up and now nothing!
Everyone ells is still getting them so it's not an encryption issue or change of frequency.

Now i'm noticing MTO (Road Crews) are coming over Police channels (Frequencies) along with other strange issues.
I haven't changed any settings. tried updating new list from library and even rolling back to earlier library list to no avail.

As usual i'm sure everyone will say "Impossible" or be totally clueless what could be the issue Or am i missing something?

Also tried new antenna's to no avail either.
Grrr.
Whistler WS-1095
Canada Bandplan.
Ran across a similar issue and it turned out to be a corrupt SD card. Reformat it and reload your programming and it should be ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

KevinC

Junior Radio Guru
Super Moderator
Ran across a similar issue and it turned out to be a corrupt SD card. Reformat it and reload your programming and it should be ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I had the same thing happen and a reformat and reload fixed mine as well. I also noticed the radio took a loooong time to boot up when this happened, after the card was fixed it booted up in a much shorter time.

Status
Not open for further replies.