whistler 1095 error code 3-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

easternshore

hello guys, went to re format my 1095 with out checking all three boxs in ez scan / computer is sying i need to format the disk in drive E before it can be used, im thinking i may have to pull sd card out , put it in a card reader to the pc then do the re formating to the sd card from ez scan then put card back in scanner and start over, only thing im getting with either scanner pluged to power or with out power with usb cable to pc without power is a errow message which is 3-04, hoping someone has been down this road that can help me, best regards easternshore, thanks

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
hello guys, went to re format my 1095 with out checking all three boxs in ez scan / computer is sying i need to format the disk in drive E before it can be used, im thinking i may have to pull sd card out , put it in a card reader to the pc then do the re formating to the sd card from ez scan then put card back in scanner and start over, only thing im getting with either scanner pluged to power or with out power with usb cable to pc without power is a errow message which is 3-04, hoping someone has been down this road that can help me, best regards easternshore, thanks

"Reinsert the MicroSD card to ensure it is fully inserted in locked in the
MicroSD slot. If necessary, reformat the MicroSD card using the PC
Application “Prepare SD Card for use” option. Replace the MicroSD card if
the problem persists. "

If you have to replace the card use only Class 4 cards No need for anything bigger then 8gb, 2gb-4gb is plenty but they are harder to find.

easternshore

thanks for getting back wacky racer, went ahead and put sd card in card reader and into pc, used the prepare sd card for use option, got scanner going again, now have a new problem, i copied everything from pc ez scan to scanner/ sd card, had to reprogram local sites and channels, for some odd reason can not find several but not all objects in scant list, but they are being transmitted, also when object is transmitting i hit the menu button to change settings on the object light settings andt objects will not record settings, yes i have checked record and save changes in the object setting, never had this problem before kind of crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.