TRX-1: TRX-1 Nothing Heard..Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Just when I feel I am making some progress with the TRX-1, it's back to square one. Just last night it was lighting up next to the WS1065 call for call and everything was fine. I hooked up to comp this morning and ran EZscan and put some freqs into new Scanlists (conventional for local hams, SkyWarn, and FRS) and did the disconnect and now it is sitting there silent as the ws1065 continues to light up and follow the Fairborn PD/FD, Greene County SO, and Montgomery County South Dispatch. The TRX-1 is dead in the water. I did not do anything to the settings. I adjusted nothing. I updated the PC app a couple days ago when Wendy announced the update. What did I do wrong, i wonder? I am still plugging away at it and trying to figure out what went wrong...any ideas?

I have the prgramming kind of figured out now with the ScanSets, Scanlists, and all that and how to navigate on the keypad - then this.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

JD
kf4anc

troymail

Silent Key
There could be a number of different reasons for your problems.

Did you update/add to the existing programming (V-Scanner folder) or create a new one to add the ham, SkyWarn and FRS stuff?

Your best bet is to avoid scansets until you've gotten things worked out completely with the basic programming.

I'm happy to try and assist but I need a better sense of your programming. Options are for you to post or send me a copy of your programming and/or use TeamViewer to look at it together.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
hey thanks Troy...I will figure out how to access and copy the folder to my desktop and then will let you know. In about an hour I will have the rest of the afternoon, so at your convenience - thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.