Global DMR Radio ID's and Talkgroup ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdnyfish

Feed Provider
I have multiple DMR systems I use for Amateur Radio.

I import over 80,000 DMR Id's to each DMR system.

Would be great if there was some sort of Global DMR ID's and Global System ID's that I can use on multiple DMR systems.

This should be an option to check off in each DMR system if you want to use global settings or custom settings.

This would avoid me from having to keep importing all these DMR ID's and Talkgroups to each system and just do it in one place.

Ubbe

You click on the first ID and then click on the last while holding down shift key.
Then click on scanlists and add or substract all IDs to any scanlist of your choise.
To select or deselect some of the IDs, hold down ctrl key and click on the ones you would like to add or remove from the process when adding the rest of the IDs to a scanlist.
Do the same for TGs.

This is easier to do than copy and paste and paste and paste..... as you have to do in other editors.

/Ubbe

fdnyfish

Feed Provider
I just tried that and its not working.

I just left DMR ID's and Talkgroups in one system and deleted them from 3 other systems.

I added the 3 other systems to the one systems scan

One of the 3 systems is transmitting on my portable radio, and its not coming in on the scanner since I deleted the info from the system.

Ubbe

The 3 other systems you added, do you really have them in scan? That's the only thing I can think of that could make this not work for you.

/Ubbe

fdnyfish

Feed Provider
The one system that I kept all the data in was in the active scan list.

The other 3 systems were also in the scan list but nothing was being heard on the scanner, but my portable was hearing it.

I restored it all back to all 4 systems having the same info and all systems are working again.

So, my original request still stands...... a global option for this exact situation

fdnyfish

Feed Provider
Thinking about it now, your idea is backwards. You can have a system with data, that can scan in multiple scan lists .

But a system with no data or wildcard will not receive anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.