EZscan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasman315

Premium Subscriber
I do not know if this is the appropriate place for this scan but here goes.I have programmed a GRE 800 and WS1080 for a Wisconsin State site " Wiscom". WS1080 picks it up without a problem while the GRE800 is deaf Both are programmed with the same site"Baraboo" and Talk-groups using EZScan. The only exception is the programming menu. Whistler has a sub menu of p25 auto and GRE only has an auto selection no sub menu.I can perform a limit search of Baraboo frequencies and receive traffic.Any help apppreciated

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Is the psr-800 stock? or was it sent out for the legacy upgrade? If stock consider sending it out for the upgrade that makes it a ws1080.

Gasman315

Premium Subscriber
Thanks it is stock.It picks up the the frequencies in limit search. Does updating the scanner also update how EZscan programs it.My hunch it has something to do with no sub menu option in the 800 EZscan

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Thanks it is stock.It picks up the the frequencies in limit search. Does updating the scanner also update how EZscan programs it.My hunch it has something to do with no sub menu option in the 800 EZscan

When your scanner becomes a ws1080 you will use the ezscan for the ws1080.

Status
Not open for further replies.