WS1098: dmr help

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB3ZI

I am using a ws1098 scanner to receive a local university system...before they changed to this system I heard a lot of activity...now not much and rarely the police which have four channels..I program with the only software available but I notice there are 2 sites with many deptments such as plumbing housekeeping ect but below these are many empty spots in the radioreference library...do you think they are slowing scan and I am missing or maybe a setup issue...I am lost any help would be appreciated I have been scanning since 1972 but the fancy radios are getting out of hand
thanks
Don

troymail

Silent Key
I am using a ws1098 scanner to receive a local university system...before they changed to this system I heard a lot of activity...now not much and rarely the police which have four channels..I program with the only software available but I notice there are 2 sites with many deptments such as plumbing housekeeping ect but below these are many empty spots in the radioreference library...do you think they are slowing scan and I am missing or maybe a setup issue...I am lost any help would be appreciated I have been scanning since 1972 but the fancy radios are getting out of hand
thanks
Don

Can you provide any specifics on the system, programming, etc?

Where are you located?

How far are you from the system?

PM me and we can discuss your configuration in detail.

KB3ZI

not sure how to PM Im new to this type of communication but the system you mention is the right one and I am probably less than a mile from transmitter towers
thanks...let me know how to pm
Don

KB3ZI

I cant pm for some reason but the system you mention is it and I am less than a mile from the site
thanks
Don

KB3ZI

guess I stumped all you ws1098 fansbut I got it figured out...thanks for all the help

Status
Not open for further replies.