TRX-1: Monitoring a DMR system

Status
Not open for further replies.

shajoe44

I am setting up my TRX-1 to monitor the Master's Golf Tournament. I have located the frequencies being used by the Augusta National. I have assigned them all to one scanlist and entered them as a DMR system. The frequencies show up with a slot and color number. I am recording all transmissions. When I go to the audio on EZ Scan I see a talkgroup and radio ID is listed. How do I get the talkgroups to show up during the transmissions. This is my first try with a DMR system that I have entered manually. Thanks

budevans

I am setting up my TRX-1 to monitor the Master's Golf Tournament. I have located the frequencies being used by the Augusta National. I have assigned them all to one scanlist and entered them as a DMR system. The frequencies show up with a slot and color number. I am recording all transmissions. When I go to the audio on EZ Scan I see a talkgroup and radio ID is listed. How do I get the talkgroups to show up during the transmissions. This is my first try with a DMR system that I have entered manually. Thanks

Using EzScan for the TRX-1 click on the Advanced Features tab. Just below Advanced Features you will see Advance Display Options.
Look at Line 3: there is a drop down arrow with two options. Alpha Tag and TGID, Alpha Tag Only. Select Alpha Tag and TGID.

The display will alternate between showing the Alpha Tag and the TGID.
To set or change the Alternating/Blink Time, look just below the Advance Display Options for the directions.

FYI: You have display options for both Trunk systems and Conventional channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.